Reviews for Letting Go
Jubilation Bells chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
This was very sweet.
ShipQueenCandy chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Wow, you have lot of potential as a writer! Hope you keep writing ...
Nightraze chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I really like how you wrote May and Brock here. Big bro Brock is awesome, and the themes and perspective were interesting. I enjoyed it! :)
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
My grandmother is passing away, so this story hit me pretty hard, despite the Pokeshipping goodness. Still, you're right; loss is a part of life, and it's something that has to be dealt with... Thank you. Really, thank you.
PokeshipHeart chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Brocko, youre a sage brother!
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This should be listed under the Anime world.

You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you’re using it as the pokemon’s name, ie, Ash’s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it’s a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you’re thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor. Please direct any concerns to this thread: fanfiction {dot} net/topic/11834/55376155/1/Capitalization-Thread

Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Gotta love big bro Brock XD I love how you incorporated what you told me before about Ash and Misty's relationship in his conversation with May (I laughed when he started off with "They're nuts.").
I also loved the message you were trying to convey about loss and growing up.

I'm so sad that the week is over, I wished it would never end XD
I'm glad that you decided to participate and I hope you'll stick around!
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Yes, the episode where Togepi evolved and left was really the best place for a story like this. I honestly hate how the show has just forgotten about Misty and many others. It could have become a great anime. Instead we have a childish and endless anime that will lose most of its fans to the games before it goes off the air. That is my opinion and what has happened to me and many Pokemon fans that I know.