Reviews for He Never Asked to be Made
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
low information voter there:
Mangamolly1991 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
This was wonderfully done. I am sorry to hear about what's happened to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I never had that kind of discrimination on me in my life before, but that's only because majority of the people I know don't know I'm bi and gender fluid. I applaud you for still being here, and yeah, the election result really scares me. I feel like we're gonna go two steps backwards since Trump's the next president. But, minority groups should stick together, and we might be able to pull through!
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
OMG Alfred my poor bespectacled baby!
AngelicTrinity chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I am so sorry that you live in fear now because of the people who voted for Trump without really realizing the impact their vote would have on other people.

I am so sorry that you felt the need to end your life.

But don't give up. I know it sounds so cliche and laughable, but you are not alone and you have every right to exist on this planet without having to fear for your personal safety because a lot of racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic, homophobic and every other term I can think for those jackasses have decided to come out of the word works because they feel empowered by... HIM.

Seriously. I am not going to tell you to calm down. You have every right to feel angry about the fact that your rights as a human being are going to be stripped away by an Orange Buffoon.

Anyways, this piece was very beautiful. I completely adore it and I am immediately putting it on my favorites list.
Littwink chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
A very optimistic ending.
ThePatheticProfession chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
So salty
Reader chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I feel bad for Alfred, doing his best to be the hero :( and for America too, why did Trump won?! Clinton would have, Good story tho.