Reviews for The Wizarding Chronicles : Return of the True Descendant
amyrlinengineer chapter 86 . 3/16
Love the story! I look forward to reading the replacement. keep it to!
Why is Harry still a dumbass? It's chapter 45 already.
DreamUnicorn247 chapter 85 . 2/17
i feel like daphne is becoming so useless. no offense to fleur but i do not ship a harry/daphne/fleur. it's a good story tho. i'm just not liking where the pairing is going to.
right the person who does what ever someone in charge tells her to stopped doing what people in charge tell her
always thought the only reason sanpe wanted to look at harrys eys before he died was because they looked like lilly he never gave to shit's about anyone but himself.
he does not want dumbassdore to know yell says that to one of the people that pretty much do everything dumbassdore tell her to do.
he can't enjoy a normal years because dumbassdore keeps doing things to make that impossible.
IsabellaAuroraPotter-Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/5
Chapter 3.
Marge is Vernons Durlsey sister not his cousin.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 30 . 1/24
This is confusing I don’t think you you’ve been paying attention to what you wrote in Chapter 23 as you wrote that someone else is controlling Hermione and making her do mostly everything however here in this chapter you say everything she’s been doing is basically of her own free will in your AN which makes what’s been happening either a plot-hole or inconsistency, figured I’d bring that up, because that’s why I said what I said for chapter 23.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 24 . 1/24
Uh here’s a pretty huge mistake, Kendo is a martial art however it’s basically fencing which is a form of swordsmanship, so there should be no reason for Harry to ask for lessons for that since Kendo covers that, the only problem is just the weight of the sword and how big it.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 23 . 1/24
Actually I take back what I said since it isn’t Hermione’s fault, however it’s leading me to question who could the actual person be Ginny? Probably but I guess I’ll find out later
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 20 . 1/24
I have to say though I’m completely disgusted with what your doing with Hermione’s character since she’s one of my favourite characters, however despite that I’ll try and ignore it in favour of the other things I enjoy in this story, I don’t know why your having her do that especially since it doesn’t make much sense and not to mention there is many different much better characters to choose in replacement of her doing that. Anyways hopefully nothing else comes up that really gets to me in this story as, I really like OP type Harry Potter stories especially ones with Arcane magic since normally every single story I come across that has it, are either Slash, not my type of main character, pairing, bashing and or something which evades my mind right now. But yeah hopefully nothing else anyways.
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 11 . 1/23
For that fire Fiendlyfire or However it’s spelt, that’s definitely not how it works at all, I’ve seen both the movies and the books including the Lore, and I know as a fact that it doesn’t take any emotion like hate for example to cast it, all it takes is a extreme amount of will, power, effort thing is it isn’t hard to cast but it it near impossible to control, for a reason which is because of the caster is literally fighting a demon or aspect from hell by fighting I mean battle of wills sort of fight, and since this being comes from quite literally one of the place people go to after death it is more stronger, has more will power and everything then 99.999% of all wizards, so it always overwhelms the castle and goes out of control before killing everyone and nearly everything unless it’s put out, now putting it out is much much more easier then controlling it (unless your the castor) because instead of battling for control of the spell the person or people trying to put it out has to overwhelm it in power? I think I forgot exactly how to put it out but like I said I do know the exactly how it’s cast (besides the wand movement of course don’t need to memorize that) and as I said before it’s just simply maintaining control of the spell.

Which is why either Crabbe or Goyle was able to cast the spell in the Deathly Hollows in the Battle of Hogwarts, in the Room of Requirement when them and Malfoy was fighting against Harry, and extremely quickly it went out of control near instantly in fact which is because Crabbe or Goyle barely is that smart and don’t really have much magical power/brains and or will power, and they most certainly didn’t hate Harry Potter so badly they wouldn’t care if they died or the world around them dies.

So that’s why I have a little issue with your reasoning because it is improbable for that to be the way to cast it at all if people like Crabbe and Goyle can cast it just like that, not to mention if that was so then it would be classified as one of the unforgivable spells because of the nature of it, it’s also the reason it’s almost never cast because even the “Dark Wizards” know the likelihood of them being killed by it. Also just in case you mention how it’s a dark spell a extreme one at that, is because of that very nature of it, the flames come directly from hell (accordingly) and are bewitched to consume absolutely everything, not to mention it does specifically search out live victims so that’s also why, and like I’ve said many times, also because of how hard it is to control.

Anyways that little thing bugged me so I kinda wanted to mention it
Capty Fanfic chapter 23 . 1/10