Reviews for A wizarding family
Knight Vigilant Koren chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
I'd have to agree with you about McGonagall being neglectful, but that really is dumbledoors fault as she is

1.) A full time teacher
2.) A head of house
3.) Deputy Headmistress
4.) Effectively Headmistress due to Dumbledore having 3 jobs and being away alot.

At most you should be able to fill 2 of those roles, with all 4? She just doesnt have time to do any single one well.
Ilamay chapter 12 . 6/30/2017
I love it! Looking forward to net chapter. Thanks for writing it. )
Meester Lee chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
You do know that Harry Potter is set in the UK. The police there don't customarily carry sidearms. I would have had them use a truncheon or a night stick, which they DO carry.
TheSadScribe chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
This is going to sound harsh (and hypocritical, as I have yet to post anything) but I honestly could not get past the first chapter. The summary was enticing and the plot is a good one, but I do not like how it was carried out. This is not a flame, just an opinion, I do apoligize if I have elicited any ill feelings fom you. I encourage you to keep at it as practice does make perfect.

TheSadScribe
Thanatophobia kills chapter 11 . 3/6/2017
O MI GOSH ANOTHER CHAPTER IM SO HAPPY IM SCREAMING AAAAHHH
Gime'SS chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
thanks for the update
jamikitsu chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
Love this story ! And harry is so cute *o* totally adorable :) sev is awesome dumb-ass-dor is evil manipulating old crazy men bur really this story is totally awesome more than the real books :) I like this harry more *o* totally love it pls update soon! :)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 3/2/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
NATWEST chapter 12 . 3/2/2017
Welcome back. Why Albus so interested in Evans. Was there more to that family?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2017
Please keep writing this! I'm loving this story and I really want to know how it progresses
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 11 . 1/28/2017
Luv it plz update ssssssssaoon
YaoiHellian chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Very interesting, I've seen others take this route before, but yours just seems to have more of an edge to it. I'm really looking forward to reading more, thanks for writing.
jjfanfan chapter 11 . 1/9/2017
FANTASTIC! I can't visit for your update
Thanatophobia kills chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
I love how harry is so pure even after all the bad things. It's cute how harry thinks snape is his , and how they each call each other theres
Guest chapter 11 . 1/6/2017
Love the story! Can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!