Reviews for Ever the Fight
Kimesita chapter 1 . 1/6
Love this!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
This is amazing! So powerful and relevant :)
NBBligh chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Ah...
And again the little terrier... unhinged/brilliant... it's not or... it's and - I think.
Thank you for this. I live in a country that had a female president and I am extremely proud of her. She is... well was as a president, but is as a woman, not one of those women who find that they have to be tough just to survive in the world of men. She did a lot of good during her time.
No reason why women couldn't do it.
And heck... Elizabeth McCord... I don't think there is anything she COULDN*T do :)
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Oh, I love the notion about showing up to a fight, and I do believe that it's especially true for women, since we sadly have more battles to win. I'd even say this small piece is calling for a bigger sequel)) about upholding this decision to show up and run))
Anyway, thanks a lot for writing!)
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
YO

This was SO GOOD

holy shit
I was not expecting that.

Keep writing dude you're fucking k.i.l.l.i.n.g. it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I love this as a stand-aline, but I would also love to see Henry's reaction to what Russell just said.
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
I just stumbled upon this story and it's so lovely! I really enjoyed it! Such a good read! And much needed, even now. I'd love if you could continue this if you were inspired! This is really brilliant! :)
xx Sage
Sussie chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Not at all ridiculous! Brilliant even! Really great short story that I loved reading. I do love myself some Russell in this mood as well.
Milu Georgia chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Jeeesus, I love it!
It turned out amazing, especially the second part! I'm a huge sucker for some Rus / Bess / Conrad interaction on a more friend-like level, so this was exactly what I crave. Please more of it. How about an aftermath one shot? ;)
angeliena chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
The power of women mothers daughters and girls!
CrimeStopper136 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Oh my god, I know it's a one shot, but if you would continue with this story I would be eternally greatful. I LOVE IT.
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. I realise begging isn't a good look but I can't help it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
This was awesome! I would so vote Elizabeth for president! I needed this too, so thank you so much for writing it!
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Elizabeth for presidency! Yep I'd vote that ticket! And the part with Ali was great! I love this!
Spamez chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I love this! Kinda wish it was a muli-chapter or a multi-part oneshot *wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I love pretty much everything that you write and I think this is my favorite. I am teary and excited and I love love this. I love this for the possibly homeless but fighter teenage girl that is currently sleeping on my couch, and I love it for me too.