Reviews for Campione after story
Relthenar chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I congratulate you on your desire to write a fan fiction, but just to point out a couple of things. Either decide to make an alternate version, or make sure if you are doing it using the original show as the starting point, you need to make sure to not it from the end of the show. For example, Godou and Erica have a life bond due to what happened when she went into the Realm of Life or death to save him and he gave her his "divine" protection to save her life(see episode 11). So while they can be apart, he can't get away from having her by his side forever.

Also, in the light novels that the show is based on, he also does that with Yuri, Liliana, and Ena also, so he really can't get away from all of them. Other than that, write more so we can see how your story goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Finish
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
If you're gonna ask yourself to continue this,please do. I'm a simple-minded human being and even with this short fanfic you made excited wether what would happen next...
Muzaka chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Well, there is nothing really. If you want to write a Campione story, go ahead, they are so scarce after all.
EchoSentient chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
You really should not reveal your age in the internet if you are indeed 13. Same with other personal info. Trolls and spammers are least that could happen.