Reviews for Char's Story
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I love this. I've read other stories from Char's perspective, but this trumps all of them. It's wonderful. And I love the added chapters. : Great story!
mercury chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Thanks!
Solikerez chapter 13 . 1/8/2013
I love it! Would you be able to add anything after the wedding please? I always wondered and the book doesnt give much information in the epilogue.
SamyJo chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Oh, I liked that a lot. :) You portray Char really well, and your events even flow together nicely. It's all very well done (even if you think, now, that it's merely alright). There are, of course (like everything), things that could be fixed, but none were so obvious as to detract from the story (maybe only a grammatical or punctuation issues, if that). To me, though, it's marvelous, and I'm glad you wrote it; appreciative even. :) I definitely look forward to reading more. - So thank you! :D [haha I still have a bit of a crush on Char, too! X)]
thalita.dolessinger chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
I loved it!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I love it!

-Cam
Lauren chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh, that was soo good! I know that you feel like you can't add any more to it, but you could always go back and write what you skipped in the middle. You know, if you have time. I know I would love to read it. Thanks for writing!
Giana chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
You are a beautiful person. Thank you so much for this! Whenever I read one of GCL's stories, I feel like I'm missing something, and this was the perfect closure I needed! Thank you, it was absolutely amazing. I loved it. I'm rambling- I'll stop now, you get the picture. :] Thank you again.
justawriter33 chapter 13 . 9/12/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOO it's over!
justawriter33 chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
oh, how romantic...

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this story!

AHHHHHH
bellathedisenchanted chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
One word: ADORABLE!

Lucky I'm in a fluffy mood, cute stuff. Can't wait for updates on your other sort.)
Sillypeople chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it sooooooooo much ur a great writer
Sami chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
LOVED IT!
Pinery chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
this is a great fanfic! Indeed!
RL3 chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
nicely done. I enjoyed it very much!