Reviews for Chuck Versus The Yogurt Girl
True Love Lives Forever chapter 21 . 9/19
That was a very sweet story. I loved it all. Thank you for sharing.

I hope to see more Chuck stories from you.
taj14 chapter 21 . 9/15
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you.
amazing loved it
jpwood chapter 21 . 8/28
I dont usually get into A/U stories but I have to say this one was great. It was very cute as far Charah but it hd good emotional stories that kept you interested. Great
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 1 . 7/24
It's so FLUFFY!
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 5/13
It has been 13.5 years since I separated from the Navy, and I still have a hard time sleeping past 6am
Dromaeo Prod chapter 21 . 4/12
My, that was a wonderful story ! Thank you Wade, you did really really great with this one ! :)
Spawn Hades chapter 21 . 4/10
Perfect ending. Two kids, planning on a third, this is how we should of seen Chuck and Sarah after that beach scene. Just a regular family in a regular neighborhood. It was awesome. Thank you for this amazing story, peace!
Mojo01 chapter 21 . 4/10
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Thank you for this. I've very much enjoyed the ride, and love the re-imagined characters. Your skill at crafting stories is amazing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

Mojo01/Johnny
michaelfmx chapter 21 . 4/10
What a beautiful ending to a heartwarming story. Stories like this always make me think about how against AU stories I was when I first started reading fan fiction. I erroneously thought that there would be no way to keep these characters...well, in character. I was so wrong, and this story is just more proof of that.

Although there isn't a spy to be found, everybody makes their way into the story. You have found a way to weave almost every character we loved from the show into this tale. And from a rocky beginning, you found a way to make Chuck and Sarah truly find their way to true love.

So well done. I'm hoping that we'll see more from you soon. Until them, take care.
Deathzbreath chapter 21 . 4/9
Thank you so much for such a great story, one of my all time Chuck favorites.
marcus97L chapter 21 . 4/9
Good ending to a great story
wilf21 chapter 21 . 4/9
And now a great epilogue. Thank you so much for writing your story.
sevenrez chapter 21 . 4/9
Thank you!
j.santacruz98 chapter 21 . 4/9
one question what happened to carina