Reviews for Chuck Versus The Yogurt Girl
sharpce chapter 21 . 1/13
This was a really nice story, I hope you will be back for more!
Reyes9 chapter 21 . 1/1
What a fantastic story this is. Was looking through the stories on here and this caught my attention. Was well worth the read.
bahall1964 chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
I loved your story! It was a cool concept you came up with for Charah. I thought it really matched their personalities and relationship between each other. I loved the way you worked them through their problems supporting each other. I hope you are planning on writing more Chuck and Sarah stories. I really am looking forward to what else you come up with in the future.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 21 . 9/19/2017
That was a very sweet story. I loved it all. Thank you for sharing.

I hope to see more Chuck stories from you.
taj14 chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2017
amazing loved it
jpwood chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
I dont usually get into A/U stories but I have to say this one was great. It was very cute as far Charah but it hd good emotional stories that kept you interested. Great
AlwaysSupergirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
It's so FLUFFY!
Baby Huey chapter 21 . 5/13/2017
It has been 13.5 years since I separated from the Navy, and I still have a hard time sleeping past 6am
Dromaeo Prod chapter 21 . 4/12/2017
My, that was a wonderful story ! Thank you Wade, you did really really great with this one ! :)
Spawn Hades chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
Perfect ending. Two kids, planning on a third, this is how we should of seen Chuck and Sarah after that beach scene. Just a regular family in a regular neighborhood. It was awesome. Thank you for this amazing story, peace!
Mojo01 chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Thank you for this. I've very much enjoyed the ride, and love the re-imagined characters. Your skill at crafting stories is amazing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future.

michaelfmx chapter 21 . 4/10/2017
What a beautiful ending to a heartwarming story. Stories like this always make me think about how against AU stories I was when I first started reading fan fiction. I erroneously thought that there would be no way to keep these characters...well, in character. I was so wrong, and this story is just more proof of that.

Although there isn't a spy to be found, everybody makes their way into the story. You have found a way to weave almost every character we loved from the show into this tale. And from a rocky beginning, you found a way to make Chuck and Sarah truly find their way to true love.

So well done. I'm hoping that we'll see more from you soon. Until them, take care.
Deathzbreath chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
Thank you so much for such a great story, one of my all time Chuck favorites.
marcus97L chapter 21 . 4/9/2017
Good ending to a great story