Reviews for SC2 Legacy of the Void 1st year Anniversary: The Ghost and The Marshal
scottusa1 chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
I thought it was a fun little story.
Keep it up. Laters.
Ragnarok666 chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
I'm just not too sure about the whole immortality matter for Raynor. Immortality can be a curse if you're forced to watch everyone around you die. Even with getting Sarah back, I don't see how Jim could sever everything else. It was among the things I felt the epilogue was flawed on for simply leaving with her and never seen again. As I see it, it would have been better for them to leave for the edges of the sector (or maybe beyond it), but at least keep some minor contact with those left behind. After all, as the Defenders of Man Insurgency clearly showed, defeating Amon did NOT signal the end of conflict in the sector.
Kellin09 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
The story is good but it ended so abruptly when it's the most interesting part! I want to see more, I want to see Matt and Valerian's reaction to her appearance! It's frustrating!
Please, please, please, write that new SC story! I'm sure it will be very good!
pt1oef chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
This is frustratingly fast.
Stoppelbart chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Well, DANG me, Sarah being with Jim all the time is actually a pretty good idea.
a1993 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Wasn't expecting her to shoot herself to make a point but then again i like the explanation of organic vs energy for immortality.
Kellin09 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Errm, it could have been a very good start of some multi-chapter story. I still don't get how it alll will turn out but I am still waiting the final part!
Kellin09 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I'm so gald to see you posting a SC strory again! Even if it's just a two-chapter.

But I don't understand how you could squeze in just two chapters everythinh that happened? Is it suppossed to be a short review of SC and the mission pack?