Reviews for The Royal Protector
DracoAngelus17 chapter 8 . 11/18
Please don't give up on this story. Please, this is one of the better stories I've read and thats saying something! This isn't flattery it's truth. Please write another chapter soon. I've been waiting for so long and I think about it now and again. I just finished rereading it and it only makes me hope for more from you. Please continue soon. -A fan.
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Crainium9 chapter 8 . 10/13
I love this story but half of it is about what’s happening elsewhere not with them
Toby'snotinteresting chapter 8 . 10/11
I really hope this continues
superfanman217 chapter 1 . 9/18
i love this story i hope u continue
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 9/18
Hahahaahhahha great
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 9/18
It’s nice
Star vs is officially over, so if you want to get back into this now's the time.

Although I might not like how the show ended, there were still a lot of fun stuff revealed in season 4, like Earth's connection to the Magic Realm being located in Echo Creek. Sooooo, it's technically possible for the We Miss Marco Gang to hop on over to Mewni or the Starco buddies to hop on over to Earth without Dimensional Scissors, it's just exceedingly dangerous.
Huh wow, you predicted the Solarian Warriors plot line pretty much exactly in this chapter.
Nechroz chapter 8 . 9/11
I hope you come back soon, but after all this is a your choice. This was a fic I have enjoyed reading not only for the story which was great, but also because of the lore that I did not know. Read you later.
Gated-Reverb chapter 6 . 9/2
I love finding the references
Gated-Reverb chapter 5 . 9/2
".. then there were all those weird happenings in Oregon." Am I the only one that got that reference?
fanficfighter chapter 8 . 8/22
yo if you can please continue this story is great and I can't find stories similar to it
Awesome idea of cleaving star hopeing for more really looking forward to when marco finally returns home
Xzbro chapter 8 . 8/18
Im really hipong for more even though it been a long time