Reviews for A Lesson In Black
Me chapter 11 . 10/15
HOLY GOD I JUST READ THIS ALL AT ONCE AND IM SCREAMING. THIS IS SO CUTE AND HOT. I LOVE BELLAS CHARACTER. 2828/10. Can’t wait for more
miK269 chapter 11 . 9/20
I just binge read all 11 chapters and holy freak, this story is brilliant! While leaning a bit towards OOC, the character development is well done and the entire story has been fun to read. I love the story direction so far and can't wait to read more should you continue it. Also, in regards to your writing...do NOT ever believe your mother! Not where your writing and story telling are concerned anyway. You are immensely talented and I hope you continue doing this if you love it as much as you seem to.
Davis1122 chapter 11 . 9/16
I bloody love this man! I need the next chapter, I beg!
raingertwins chapter 1 . 8/24
please continue! love this!
commanderheartache chapter 11 . 8/20
Oh please continue. Everything was just starting to come together
Harmony-Caprice chapter 11 . 7/31
Plz update
First, I would like to commend you on the fact that you didn't make Ron terrible. In so many other fics he seems very shallow and narrow minded when it comes to Hermione liking someone else. But, I also really liked that Bella explained herself to Harry, even if it wasn't something we learned as readers. This story is quite different than the others I have read about Hermione being a pureblood. I like seeing Minerva as the bad guy, and Hermione's friends standing beside her. I hope this is more than a cure to writer's block because I would love to see more updates. In the meantime I think I'll look at your other works c:
Harrypotterfan9 34 chapter 8 . 6/27
Hope you has great days. I'm hungry imma eat a potato now bye.
celtbhoy chapter 11 . 6/26
So I just found this story this morning and I read the entire thing because it is AMAZING! I love how you developed Bella in this story and Hermione has such a realistic reaction to everything. I'm really excited to read more! I will be watching my inbox anxiously awaiting news of another chapter! I also like seeing a different version of McGonagall, especially as an evil character. Very, very well written!
Clo971 chapter 11 . 6/21
Can't wait for the update !
I love it, you are amazing and have a lot of talent :D
tangable8y chapter 11 . 6/18
even after a year im still in love with this story!
Purple Lightning Dragon chapter 11 . 6/8
And the plot thickens... I'd been waiting for an update, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't wait to see what happens next XD
H286 chapter 8 . 6/7
You're writing is wonderful. it's difficult when your parent is the one being so unsupportiveit sounds like she's projecting her own insecurities onto youstay strong! Remember there is a whole world or there to explore and contribute toincluding this communityand I for one can't wait to read more.
H286 chapter 6 . 6/7
Lucious and the peacocks..I diedbrilliant
Darkshadow-lord chapter 11 . 6/6
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!