Reviews for A Lesson In Black
DeJee chapter 11 . 3/26
ok so that explains minervas actions
damn what a grudge
love it
DeJee chapter 10 . 3/26
how does minerva find them?
DeJee chapter 9 . 3/26
I thought he was at Hogwarts?
DeJee chapter 8 . 3/26
and minerva is smart
maybe bella will finally call hermione out on the mirror
DeJee chapter 7 . 3/26
damn minerva is a bit of a twat
DeJee chapter 6 . 3/26
aaahhh the Grangers are cool
are they going to play a part in the rest of the story?
DeJee chapter 5 . 3/26
draco being nice snape ates minerva loving this story dude
DeJee chapter 4 . 3/26
Narcissa is sweet and snape to does minerva blame hermione for the death of her husband?
DeJee chapter 3 . 3/26
Damn minerva is not good
Go hagrid
DeJee chapter 2 . 3/26
Wtf everyone knows what is going on
Love hagrid great update
DeJee chapter 1 . 3/26
Interesting start.
drippingwithsin chapter 11 . 2/24
If you decide to continue this you should throw something in with Minerva in her animagi form. Just think it would be mad creepy Hermione feeling what she thinks is Crookshanks walking up her bed in middle of the night only to wake up to a horrifyingly familiar tabby growling inches away from her face.
Love Minerva, she's one of my favorites but this is a refreshing take on her.
Me chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
HOLY GOD I JUST READ THIS ALL AT ONCE AND IM SCREAMING. THIS IS SO CUTE AND HOT. I LOVE BELLAS CHARACTER. 2828/10. Can’t wait for more
miK269 chapter 11 . 9/20/2017
I just binge read all 11 chapters and holy freak, this story is brilliant! While leaning a bit towards OOC, the character development is well done and the entire story has been fun to read. I love the story direction so far and can't wait to read more should you continue it. Also, in regards to your writing...do NOT ever believe your mother! Not where your writing and story telling are concerned anyway. You are immensely talented and I hope you continue doing this if you love it as much as you seem to.
Davis1122 chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
I bloody love this man! I need the next chapter, I beg!