Reviews for The Center
Emily and Daniel Forever 22 chapter 18 . 9/4
I love the Story. The question that has been pondering in my head though is: Did Bella ever gave Edward the Wizard of Oz book?
I am happy that you used his mother's ring in this story. It sounds beautiful.
She is right.
It WAS different!
I think it will take time for Charlie to accept that he has to share Bella with another man. Both of them (Charlie and Edward) are determined to make the men pay, just different ways of taking care of the problem.
Nice start. Good luck!
Queen2002 chapter 1 . 5/29
Ok now I really need a sequel!
Romana973 chapter 31 . 5/8
I just discovered your story and really enjoyed it. You mentioned that this was your first story, and I am very impressed with your talent. I could definitely see your confidence and skill grow after just the first few chapters. Well done! Thanks so much for sharing your imagination with us.

My only suggestion might be to change the date of Bella's birthday from September 13 to November or December, as it doesn't seem to fit well with the timeline & events. She met Edward on the first day of their senior year, which would have only started at the end of August or beginning of September, and at least a couple of months should have passed before her birthday. And there also wouldn't be snow & a frozen pond in Alaska in mid-September when the average temperature is 50F (unless they are up at the top of a mountain, which Bella couldn't have hiked to in an hour).
Darn, it's fimished. I want more. Really enjoyed the low angst. thanks
So no more treary. Excellent. Should have let Edward break a leg or three.
I like that your Rose is treating everyone like they matter rather than how self centered she is in most stories including SM's version. Still enjoying.
Flashing the porch light! Really? No one should put up with that kind of childish behavior unless its from a 3 year old and then they get the lecture on unacceptable behavior. Enjoying the story.
Glad your Bella is not a slave to a father that just sits and drinks beer while watching sports. Hopefully your Charlie is a better father figure than the one in the books. I like that B&E both recognize their connection too. Good read.
Binka chapter 4 . 4/18
The soul mates thing is a nice to day dream about, but I'm kinda glad it's not real because it would take the choice of who to love away from people.
I know the bond between them stopped Bella freaking out, but if I were her I'd be freaking out because I wasn't freaking out, if that makes any sense.
Oh, and as for Tanya, she gets a raw deal in fan fiction stories, lets face it, who can blame her for fancying Edward?
Frankie09 chapter 4 . 4/1