Reviews for The Center
Can u please complete the story
richierich chapter 32 . 4/26
And a very nice ending. Thank you for writing this.
richierich chapter 28 . 4/26
A very intense chapter. Your story ramped up a few notches once you introduced the Quileutes. The chance of real loss only heightens Bella and Edward's relationship. I'm not sure the Quileutes understand just how dangerous it is to even question the mate bond between vampires, and I enjoyed how Carlisle laid the law down to them. I've enjoyed your fine story. No great story arcs or truly great stakes, but it fulfills your intended purpose quite well. Just a few chapters to go and no more surprises? Thanks again.
richierich chapter 20 . 4/26
OK, this amount of violence is just a little bit jarring for this trio of vampires, though as Bella is his mate I can accept it happening. But leaving that number of bodies to be found would make the Washington state news, and maybe even national headlines. And being murdered a few days after assaulting Bella would require the local investigators and probably even the local FBI office to interview Charlie and Edward as chief suspects. As well as bring the Volturi down on them. Much better to hide the bodies and make the police think they'd all just run away to avoid arrest. Though the chances of that large a group of local drunks not being arrested within hours after assaulting Bella are slim. Anyhow, not a bad story. I've been waiting to see if Edward will put up any resistance to Bella wanting to be changed. I first thought that her x-rays would find an inoperable brain tumor, and later that her assault would lead to injuries forcing Edward to change her. Thanks.
BridieM chapter 32 . 3/10
Thank you. And excellent choice.
BridieM chapter 31 . 3/10
Really appreciate the time skip. Thanks
BridieM chapter 30 . 3/10
Just lovely. Thanks
BridieM chapter 29 . 3/10
Excellent. Thanks
BridieM chapter 28 . 3/10
Stimulating. Really enjoyable chapter. Thanks
BridieM chapter 27 . 3/10
Over the years I have come to loathe Jerkob. And don’t get me started on the whole Renesmee imprinting thing... Yep. Loathe not a strong enough word! Good chapter though. Thanks. FYI if you’re into Harry Potter there is an amazing crossover WIP called Path of Resistance by Tiggytiggytwoshoes. Picture this, Charlie’s animagus is a Dragon. Cool. :D
BridieM chapter 26 . 3/10
Lovely. Good to hear from Es and Carl. Thanks
BridieM chapter 25 . 3/10
Good chapter. Thank you so much
BridieM chapter 23 . 3/10
Really enjoyed this chapter. Thanks
BridieM chapter 22 . 3/10
Good chapter. Thank you for writing
BridieM chapter 21 . 3/10
They’re close to getting caught. Lol