Reviews for Ripples in the Force
gina chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
this story was ridiculously well written and even more ridiculously sad! (in a good way) it piterally had me balling my eyes out from when they realized jaina had to leave on (and i NEVER cry. the closest i come to crying at books or movies is the end of lotr when frodo has to leave)
rimera chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
Wow... you are a truly fantastic writer. I love your stories, and I hope you write more.
rimera chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, my gosh, that was the sweetest story I've ever read! You are a tremendous writer... i'd say more, but I think I'm gonna cry...
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Okay, I just printed this out last night...and couldn't stop reading until this afternoon! I even took it to the gym to read...though I was getting my own exercise carrying around 117 pages!

Very poignant, sad and beautiful story! There's so much about the NJO I don't know about since I've only gotten through half the books, but I still was able to get a few things with no problems.

So many things to touch upon, I hope I can cover them all.

Liked how we got to see a little of Ben's life as he waited for Luke to grow up. Though it seemed quite lonely from what we see.

Had to chuckle a bit when Ben gave Jaina clothes which were originally from Padme. Interesting that it was never discussed *how* Padme died...I'd think even Jaina would be interested in what happened to her grandmother.

I wondered if Jaina and Ben would've bumped into Watto...wondered if he'd be around after all those years?

Laughed when Beru made the comment about Ben 'teaching' Jaina a lot...

How do you tell someone they'll die in several years? Not to nitpick, but didn't Ben die on the Death Star?

The one scene in this whole 'titanic' (pun intended!) fic which sticks in my mind is where Jaina is watching the duel between Ben and Vader...the look he gives her just before dying fits so well with the movies, especially when you assume he's looking at Luke. It would have been slightly chilling if Vader also caught a quick glance...and thought it was Padme...

Not sure if this was intentional, but the scene where Jaina walks in and sees Ben staring out at the X-Wing 'echoed' a little in ATOC where Padme also wakes up and sees Anaking stare out into the lake...

Wow, like I said, I haven't finished the books, but is Jag that much of a jerk? I almost thought Jaina would use force lightning!

Great fic! Though I wish you'd break it down into chapters, or maybe use single spacing? Just a thought!
janeta siri chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
this is so beautiful.
janeta siri chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
please continue!

-k8t
Raine Lionheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Fantastic. I'd never seen a premise like this, and you really took it to the limit. Way to go!
Bayou Bebe chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Anna this is one of the best stories I have read period. I really want you to continue this and I hope that you will consider doing so soon. I am shocked that you haven't gotten the reviews that you deserved and I want you to know that you should have gotten a hell of a lot more...
Stars-Child chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
OH MY GOD! I so love this! I love the pairing , how you wrote, that you kept them in character! Your a star! I loved it!
Huggles
Stars-Child
Jags Girl chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
That was a good story so far. Just watch out that you don't make things so unbelievable. But I do like your writing style.
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Ripples in the force is awesome! I never thought about that couple untill i read this! Awesome! It was well thought out and a extremely good read! Thanks for writing it! :)
Makia chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Oh My God!

I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read in my life. Truly, I have read this around 15 times in the last week and a half and it still makes me cry.

I also think the ending is great. Your writing style is amazing, and I can't wait for the remainder of the story.

I am going to give this story to some friends. This is much too good for the measly 21 reviws you have recieved!

Keep writing!
Yuriko chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Now that, is what i call a heart wrenching story. It is so well written that i could feel Jaina's love for him and her heartache when she found that she was unable to stay with him and instead endured a long 24 years without his presense. Soo good yet so sad *sniffle sniffle*. THanks for writing this delicious story. Good luck on all further projects you uptake.

-Rini
Ravenpan chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
-swoons- Aye, a very nice image indeed!

More please, and soon! (could you email me when you post the more? - thanks!)
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
-wiping away tears- Gosh, that was so beautifical...