Reviews for My Friendly Monster
SchnazzyCreations chapter 1 . 2/19
That was wonderful!
Nice keep this going
broken5pieces chapter 3 . 1/11
Lucifer was enthralled. He could hear nothing but Chloe's laughter; could look at no one but her. Her laugh was the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard – and that was saying something, considering he'd heard the choirs of Heaven.

Lol he's completely in love
Did you recreate the Hiccup/Astrid flying scene from How to Train Your Dragon?
ilai chapter 6 . 12/22/2019
Excellent story
Renzo7 chapter 6 . 11/27/2019
What a beautiful story! I loved the build up, the characters, the fun, and the ending.

I've read a few stories that started out with Lucifer rescuing Trixie, but they were all very short and had no follow-up. Yours is outstandingly enjoyable!

Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us.
fightboredom chapter 6 . 10/8/2019
"Hundreds of miles above the city" would put them in space. The ISS is at 250 miles and space starts at only 50.

She meant to say/think 100's of feet or 1000''s if they're above the clouds.
starlight guardian chapter 6 . 9/19/2019
This series is top notch, you have nailed the characters, loved all the stories, would love to see more in the series. Dan's story had me laughing out loud, love how he is with Trixie, loved how you had Trixie remind her mom of all the good in Lucifer.
LightningPrincessR chapter 2 . 8/12/2019
I'm really enjoying your story so far. Trixie has always been a smart girl and knows that Lucifer never lies. I wish Chloe had reacted like this to Lucifer's reveal of his true self versus what actually happened in the season. It's always cute to see Lucifer acting protective.
Imhilien chapter 6 . 8/10/2019
A lovely story. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2019
Super awesomely fantastically well written. Want more please? More chapters or a sequel?
kira chapter 6 . 6/16/2019
IS THE CUTEST SHIT.
I HAVE EVER READ.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 6 . 5/11/2019
I love this. Trixie is the best.