Reviews for My Friendly Monster
emelyduran651 chapter 4 . 11/8/2022
Totally agree with your author note ella and Lucifer give me overprotective big Brother and over enthusiastic little sister energy
Debster1941 chapter 6 . 10/20/2022
oh be still my beating heart... i loved this so much
jamiehernandez8888 chapter 1 . 5/26/2022
This story was soooooooooooooooo good and soooooooooooooooo sweet! I loved it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooo much!
SPCLjmm chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Beautiful moments with Trixie and Lucifer n Maze!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 6 . 6/7/2021
A sweet, fluffy ending. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 5 . 6/7/2021
Oh, I only wish Linda had been more straightforward at this point in the show's storyline! There is more Lucifer-reveal happening now than I think could be believably sustained, but there's still a deep satisfaction in watching him put the fear of Hell into people who need it.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 4 . 6/7/2021
I like how each person eventually accepts Lucifer in their own unique way. :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 3 . 6/7/2021
I liked how Dan went through the same sequence of shock, fear, attempting to get Trixie away from Lucifer's side, and (though the path was a little different) finally acceptance. Really nice reason to reveal the wings to Dan—protecting Trixie when he tried to rush Lucifer to protect her. I also like how Dan started laughing because Lucifer had been mocking Dan for being covered in feathers, and then Dan realized that Lucifer was actually covered in *more* feathers than Dan had been. Clever! And a lot of fun.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 2 . 6/7/2021
This was unexpectedly beautiful. :-) 3
Queexil chapter 6 . 4/2/2021
Amazing
Misherukuro chapter 6 . 1/5/2021
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Sere'sLight chapter 6 . 9/1/2020
This was such a sweet story. Great job!
Kuro.435 chapter 6 . 8/25/2020
Greatending
Kuro.435 chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
Guardian Angel alright, even though he is theDevil he still is the Archangel Samael
Kuro.435 chapter 4 . 8/25/2020
I really love Ella’s character, and I long for the day she finds out even more than anyone’s since she is a firm believer of God in her way of “faith” with many doubts but also believes that the Devil has a got a bad rep so all this would make a great reveal