Reviews for Dragon Ball F
Kimberlymill chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Great story loved the chapter and i can't wait to see the action this is a very unique story as this idea i never seen done on this website.

But please more description and less talk it makes it more readable.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
This is interesting! I've never read a story like this! Please continue to update I'll love to what happens next!
Yuruenp2 chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Well, the story was good. Obviously, you yourself are aware of your errors, which would include your punctuation and grammar. Other than that, it was good. I like how you make it seem as if it were a show... By the way, this review is for part two of the prologue, just so you know. And I'll wait patiently for the next episode of... DRAGON BALL F!
Kimberlymill chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Great concept, i love this story and i can't wait to see when the next chapter of Dragon Ball F comes out please update soon.
It is a original idea and that is what i like the most about it. I can't wait to see how this one change changes the entire DBZ universe.

But with all that said please work on your grammar its not bad but not horrible either it just needs work
Yuruenp2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
seems I made a mistake of my own in my last post, but in the beginning of the second sentence. add a "you", you'll know where once you read it.
Yuruenp2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I liked the story in general, your grammar needs slight improvement, and double checking your story before posting it would be a good idea. It'll allow to see any mistakes you've made, it works for me. I really like the general plot, and I hope to see how this one thing changes the whole Dragon Ball universe's story. Hope it continues, I'll wait for the next episode of DRAGON BALL F!
identity chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
this is really good so far, just check your grammer a bit, but please continue