Reviews for Solitary Pilot
Eruntalan chapter 8 . 3/19
Wow, Nailo was a bit of a dick after being inactive for so long. Your composure and logic against such open hostility are admirable, and something I'm glad we are able to enjoy in the ILF. :) I'll admit to being eager to see when you do start to make your way back home. Something like this would seem to be a good instigator. Can't wait for the next installment ma'am!
Eruntalan chapter 7 . 2/12
Neat! I was wondering when I'd get to see those first glimmers of admiration for Amarrian craftsmanship! It's also fun to see the interactions between Devan and Eric, reminds me a lot of some of my own.
Eruntalan chapter 5 . 2/5
Funny to see Sakaane's reactions to Caldari pilots after spending time in the Fed navy. It'll be interesting to watch as she is exposed to more and more capsuleer culture outside the relative homogeneity of an Empire military structure. Can't wait for the next one. (I'm trying to avoid a binge by going to your blog. :P)
Eruntalan chapter 4 . 1/13
An interesting take on what would normally be a boring courier mission ma'am. I look forward to seeing more! :)
Eruntalan chapter 3 . 1/5
Another great chapter ma'am, it's cool learning more about your early back story. I might start something myself. :)