Reviews for Sorrow's Strength
tashiolove chapter 23 . 6/22
ahh i want to read more please
fallingyuki chapter 23 . 12/11/2017
Omg. What a way to leave us hanging! I am so excited to see this happen between them. It is so exciting.
fallingyuki chapter 16 . 12/11/2017
Man each chapter is filled with so much emotion. I am so happy about all of he information is out there. But the angst is still there.
fallingyuki chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
This is a wonderful story. I like the fact that you connect Touga and Kagome. It is so different from the last one that I can’t seem to stop. I am so curious about all the different not so pleasant characters and their roles in this story.
I hope Souta gets the help he needs. Especially if it’s a swift kick in the butt.
NightAnonymous chapter 23 . 10/21/2017
pls update soon
selene72107 chapter 23 . 9/14/2017
great story so far can't wait for the rest!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
I am so stoked! So glad for the update. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to see how the story continues!

Red.
Jo chapter 23 . 8/14/2017
So much going on! this was so good!
Redrake323 chapter 23 . 8/14/2017
So happy that they are taking it to the next level. Can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
There are a few mistake but they hardly make any difference since we're too busy reading beautiful writing. Not joking, you seriously write really well. I'm glad you've been able to post more chapters recently, it's been really nice to see a notification in my email for this story ( I get super excited every time I do!) I always wonder what direction your going to take with the story this time. Anyway enough of that. Hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it.
Happy writings and may your muse be with you!
yaoi4adollar chapter 23 . 8/12/2017
Loved it
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
Lol love it go Sesshomaru to funny!
jay90 chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
Wow, lime indeed, I love the embarrassment with kags but at least their relationship is working very cert slowly.

Great story, made me laugh a lot, made me blush a lot and Its really great, wow...
Wren210 chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
awesome chapter and damn Sesshomaru has bad timing...

great work my friend... so looking forward to the next... though I worry about what Koga has planned... the creep...
Jo chapter 22 . 8/7/2017
That's good to hear! congrats! Aww this was so amazing! loved it to bits!