Reviews for Doctor Who and the Cake of Finality
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
My god, this is simply too funny. What am I supposed to say? Lol, I suppose.
babybluepineapple chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
ha LOVE it! I REALLY LIKED THE "The Doctor seemed to have recovered his train of thought. It was a derailed, smouldering train, resembling Thomas the Tank Engine on a meths bender. But a train nevertheless." LINE

and the "Why are you telling me this, Doctor?" Like any good companion, Adric was careful to end all sentences with the Doctor's name and a question mark." Line

AND THE "Inside this box, Adric, is the one thing of which even I am afraid. Yes, even I. I, Tom Doctor. I who have faced special effects too terrifying to contemplate, I, who have faced monsters even cheaper than this fanfic. I who have fought and defeated the forces of Davros, the Master, Mary Whitehouse. I, who have survived a number of episodes featuring Harry Sullivan, any number of seemingly un-escape-from-able cliff- hangers, I." Here, the Doctor seemed to recall that he had been going somewhere with this. He gazed into the distance, moving his lips silently, as if engaged in deep thought or trying to recall a line from a particularly good script."
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
thanks for that bit of sugar-induced insanity. wonderfull thing to end ones day with. I hope to see more of it...MUCH more!
ThePet chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This is one of the bestest funniest stories ever. There's little point in my explaining why because you know why, since you wrote it. So I'll say that I appreciate the fic what you wrote and everything therein. And I say this not at all meekingly but in genuine admiration.

:-D
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Bwa ha ha! Great ending! And excellent writing - I laughed the whole way through!
BBBA chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Hm . . . are we, by any chance, a Douglas Addams fan? Cute, very cute. I'd love to read more of your stuff!
Spike winchesterpsi chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
THIS, lowly peons, yea, THIS, is surely the most fanfiction in all of history. Nay, not just history, throughout all directions on the axes of timespace and probability. Not just fanfiction, nay, but indeed the best story EVER. This is just my humble opinion. I'm serious, this is the funniest thing I've ever read, AND my favorite author is Douglas Adams. Of course, maybe my having to laugh hysterically at EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE (even the ones in which Adric has eaten the punctuation marks) has something to do with the fact that I'm reading it at four in the morning. But not much. Loved the metareferange (it's a word now). And now, I shall read it again, then temporarily save it to my hard drive so I can read it to my dad when he calls on Sunday. Maybe after that, in about a week or so, I shall get some sleep. .say, I don't think you like the Fifth Doctor, do you? Heh. Oh well, I'm off. And if you're thinking that I am a strange person, you're right (although bear in mind that it's four in the spacking morning here)- my favorite Doctor is the Sixth one, whom I hear is held in low regard by others, unless of course these others happen to prefer the Second Doctor, in which case their loathing is reserved for those who follow the Seventh Doctor (and vice versa). I'm probably going to look at my review a few days from now (after I've gotten some sleep) and think, "what the heck was wrong with me?" But I will still find this story funny. It takes a good story to seem funny when you read it at four AM, and still be funny when you read it after you've gotten some rest. I applaud thee. Nay, I WORSHIP thee. I bow down in front of your becandled shrine of adjectiveness. .okey, Spike go sleepies now. Yesh.
Archie Rice chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
This was hilarious - the first truly hilarious fanfic I've read in a long time. Why don't you write more stories like this? The last line had me laughing out loud (very rare). Good show!
Niko chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
That was great. I love the style, the story is classic and I definatly made my roomate wonder what the hell was going on with all my giggling and random outbursts of laughter. Thank you for the wonderful read. I'll have a smile on my face all day. ,~
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Ahh ... truely, truely evil. Well done.
DEP chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I am giving into temtation and asking you why the Doctor has boycotted Nestle. If its good then i might too.
Random Person chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Bloody brillinat :D
Jack of the Pelt chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Very, VERY funny! Strangley, the whole story felt very in-character... Nice use of the word "spack" though. This is going straight on my favourites!
Karensff chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
That was so funny. Laughed all the way through it.

Karen
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
God, that was funny! You guys did a great job with it