Reviews for The Undisputed
Xtrepe Nobody chapter 32 . 8/6
I really have enjoyed this tale. I can not wait to see how you develop a more intelligent Systems alliance military in later parts.
Dragon-Raptor chapter 6 . 8/6
Is it wrong that the first time I read that line regarding the qualities of the desired third person... my mind went to Miranda Lawson?

I know who you going to add (second time through here), but maybe Jania will decide they need a fourth...?
Murtag172 chapter 32 . 7/10
Reread this story for the 6th time. Still an excellent read. looking foward to reading the next chapter. I hope real life is going well for you. Enjoy the summer months.
Twylyte chapter 32 . 6/29
This whole story has been a fantastic read. I'm impressed with how well you have portrayed everyone, so people who are meant to be smart are actually smart. Not bashing the council, instead pointing out that their behavior is simply "good politics", for better or worse, is something I rarely see. Double Shepard is rare enough, but husband wife is a level beyond and it is so interesting seeing them play off each other. Watching the crew grow, their equipment advance, and the various run on effects has been a pleasure.

I've enjoyed seeing you push Mass Effect technology to its logical limits with the weapons, tanks, and ships, it's been great fun.

The prothean powers are quite intriguing, especially when you consider that no matter how well he uses them they won't be enough to win the war: the protheans lost, after all. And yet it is still useful, without taking over the entire plot. A delicate balancing act that you have pulled off well.

Great story, I hope you continue it some day.
-Twy
I sure hope this story doesn’t end up in the pile of never finished stories that litter this fandom
Ambaire chapter 25 . 6/3
Why do you have Jaina keep going on and on about is it dangerous? is it dangerous? is it dangerous? enough already, woman
Ambaire chapter 14 . 6/2
This is how the Mass Effect game should have been.
Ambaire chapter 13 . 6/2
Regarding the hole in the middle, another fic I read had the Asari ships use two mass effect cores and a destructive resonance was in effect at the midpoint between them, hence the hole as a design feature.
Ambaire chapter 5 . 6/2
Thank you for writing an ME story with characters that are actually intelligent. It's stories like these that ensure I will probably never replay the games as they could never hold up to these standards.
Shadowkragg chapter 32 . 5/29
Somehow I completely missed this story until recently, which is rather annoying considering it was so good I ended up binge reading it the past few days lol. I've thoroughly enjoyed how you've portrayed all the characters and injected some logic into the situations without making it into a magical fix everything fic.

Really enjoyed what you've done with both the Thorian and the effects of the Cipher on Shepard, think this is the first time I've read anything like it and can't help but love it, especially with the way he can use it to help figure out more prothean tech yet isn't just handed the blueprints etc. instantly.

One thing I'm curious about is why Shepard and the crew weren't more suspicious of the Illusive Man given they had just been raiding cerberus bases, then found private Human military ships and they are confronted by the same man who had been working with Exo-Geni, just with all the other "hunches" etc. came off as being a bit of a blind spot. Either way can't wait to see where you take things with Cerberus etc.

The part with Liara having her license revoked etc. was a really good touch and helps to show her changes etc. I'm kind of hoping that Shepard is able to find out lots of info etc. from the beacon but then refuses to divulge it to anyone other than his "prothean expert" first which would surely cause a lot of egg on faces for the council of matriarchs especially if the council themselves are supporting Liaras theories. Looking forward to seeing her expand her network even further as well, especially given the Shadow Broker already seems worried about her network and the threat it may pose.

Thought your background for the shepards was really well done and provided some nice fleshing out for their characters.
Keep up the great work, can't wait to read more!
warpathpredator chapter 32 . 5/22
I have so completely enjoyed your story, so much so that I've ended up spending ALL night reading when I should have been sleeping. Your fic is THAT enjoyable! And I hope that you continue to update and complete they story in the near future. Thank you
Zarroc789 chapter 27 . 5/17
I have read this through a dozen times now and I just realized that Anderson spying on Batarians in the Perseus will potentially allow him to find the Leviathan of Dis very early.
JollyRogerQZR chapter 32 . 4/20
Didn't read the second part of this chapter because what's the point of aquainting yourself further with characters when it's currently the last chapter.
Other than that, nice that the council changed its mind, it's kinda mandatory for actual chance against reapers.
But what I don't think realistic is Sovereign going around pitting peoples against each other. Divide and conquer is sure a great strat against an enemy, but reapers don't consider the sapient races enemy, just meat for the grinder. Why bother weakening them further when they have complete superiority and have assured it in practice thousands of times already?
Also, my headcannon is that citadel has indoctrination functionality. It'd be a remiss of the reapers not to install it. And make it tuned so the government is more inclined to war, in addition to compulsion to keep the government in the citadel tower. That's more result than going around the galaxy indoctrinating races for much less effort.
IamKroGan1 chapter 25 . 3/11
Considering how dangerous the mission is do you think it a good idea to start a three way relationship? It is bad enough that husband and wife are working together like this without adding more complications.
MattKennedy chapter 32 . 2/24
Awesome story! :) I really love your approach and the little ways that you've altered/improved the story.