Reviews for The Undisputed
P0k3d4th chapter 32 . 4/15
It’s a fucking shame this it dead but life moves on I suppose
scottd92 chapter 32 . 4/3
Awesome story. I was just wondering if the story was dead. Thanks
M1stymix chapter 16 . 3/28
I wish i could've done that last scene in the Game
williamkillian98 chapter 11 . 1/28
Yeah
Drouppi chapter 32 . 1/10
A truly incredible story! Loved the world building, the characters, how you changed the missions or technologies. Now matter what you did, it always FIT into the universe and increased immmersion.

I hope you'll continue someday, but it's been three years (stranger things have happened, though).
Thanks for your work and for sharing it!
Boby335 chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
I hope that one day we'll see your return and the return of thus fic.
VulkanLivesSTOMP chapter 29 . 11/16/2021
Oh, that's encouraging. Chapter 29 "This story is one year old!"

Only three more chapters exist, and the last one was posted 13 months after Chapter 29! So you went from 29 chapters in a year to 3, a 90% DECREASE in writing speed.
8675309 chapter 20 . 11/13/2021
Seems you aren't aware of the full saying:
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2021
I seriously wish this fic wasn't dead it held such promise
LunarkSJ chapter 32 . 10/10/2021
Well, it's been 3 years now and it's a shame that this story seems to be abandoned, I love every aspect of it and I hope you continue it one day!
Forlanceabice chapter 20 . 9/14/2021
Not a bad fic. In fact, I would say your work is better than average based on what I have seen thus far. Not much to say that won't be a repeat of other comments I am sure, but I do like your take on Mass Effect in general. A more competent working Council, a well rounded set of characters true to their roots despite some of their alterations, a refinement of what the initial Mass Effect story had in general by ironing out some of the finer details, what's not to love?

As said, I have not much to add considering you have covered most of the bases that would need to be dealt with when writing such a project, save for a missed opportunity. (Or is it?)

In regards to the planet sized plant sapient, I thought it was remiss of Shepard not to note the anti indoctrination capabilities of the entity. Then again, perhaps you saw no need to introduce such as of yet, and seeing as how I have yet to reach to the current end of the project, you may have already addressed this and other issues, in which case I rescind my observations and comments. If not though, perhaps it would be something to keep in mind, perhaps even add as another crew member. A plant creature could add an interesting dynamic to the crew with their own perspective in gaining knowledge.

Same for when the Rachni appear, assuming you have not dealt with them already.

In any case, I'll hold further comments in reserve until I reach the completed end of this work. Shame it appears to be dead, but considering your current last posted IRL circumstances, it was inevitable such a fate for this fic was to occur. For whatever it is worth, I've had a good ride thus far, and will ride it to the end of what was last posted. Keep up the good work, wherever you are.
itioministralis chapter 2 . 6/9/2021
Unfortunately, this fic suffers from the popular "never describe anything" syndrome and implies the reader can read the author's mind to know what the people or scenes look like.
itioministralis chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
Not a stupid grunt Shepard? An author who knows how to write and fixes ridiculous inconsistencies? Please tell me there's also some smut as well and I'll name my first child after you
Vahnimor chapter 13 . 6/7/2021
you give Wrex like some big ass gun a beer, cigar and something to shoot at I'll be your best friend for life
Hito chapter 32 . 5/27/2021
So this review is super late but I really enjoyed the story you write good action scenes and your character interactions make the story come alive.