Reviews for The Undisputed
Cerulean fire96 chapter 32 . 3/27
I love the story! It has great development, and world building as well. I hope it continues
Nerverean chapter 32 . 3/14
Great fic, wanna see more chapters :)
In andromeda your forgetting the time they spent in cryo
The Jedi Potato chapter 32 . 2/13
Please come back to life this is one of the best mass effect fanfictions!
evan11795 chapter 27 . 1/14
Near the end of this chapter, you mention the FTL Radar. What exactly is that? From what I can tell, ships cannot be detected while in FTL, nor can a ship use its sensors while at FTL speeds.
evan11795 chapter 12 . 12/21/2020
Hey, what kind of lasers do they have? are they Infrared or Ultraviolet? I know the canon says that they use infrared but I was wondering if you decided to change things up.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 32 . 11/29/2020
What an amazing story. I absolutely loved reading this and blazing through it chapter after chapter. You clearly know what you’re talking about in this story and it’s absolutely wonderful that you do. Keep up your hard work.
archmagelite chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Your Exposition has it's own Exposition justifying itself through even more exposition.
tialbunien chapter 32 . 8/26/2020
Ooohkey, so I am not the kind of person to write a comment(even though I should) o I will to this one.
This is the kind of story I am loking for, it is one of my top three favorite and I can not chose witch is best.
I love the enginering aspect of this, the ACTUALLY competent people, who knows and can do there jobbs well.
This is the kind of story a introvert like me can and have recomended to, what few, friends I have.

Love the story and hope, yes hope, not want, need or demand, but hope there will be more.

Best regards to the auther.
Tritio chapter 32 . 7/4/2020
Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic! I like how you've logically amended the story to make things more believable. I hope you'll write again one day. But even if you don't, that you for what you've already written.
Black Magic99 chapter 32 . 6/21/2020
come on you cant end it here! this is the most realistic "fix it" story ive ever read. its so great have to at least complete ME1 if not all three.

Please!
Thanatos 2018 chapter 32 . 5/16/2020
Well than. This is the best male and female shepard fanfiction I've ever read so far. I like the concept of shepard being married and this story is very good so far and I like how their able to read each other. I can't wait for mass effect 2 now. "I'll deposit one bullet. Where do you want it?"
rmw5763 chapter 22 . 2/28/2020
That was an Awwwwwwww chapter. So funny at the end.
PoofyOhio chapter 32 . 2/18/2020
Generally this story is one of the rare “good” ones. But in my eyes it has a glaring flaw which very much ruins it for me. The interactions and relationships between(and events related to them) Marcus, Jiana, and Liara FEEL just soooo... unreal, forced, not genuine, so utterly jarring in comparison to the rest of the story, it makes those parts, at times, completely unreadable. You read this epic story full of action, kickass tech stuff, Mass Effect actually making an assload of sense, interesting character interactions and development, and then there’s the aforementioned topic. It’s like a slap in the face, completely jarring from whatever came beforehand. It feels very shoehorned in, like it wasn’t originally meant to be there.

Otherwise the story is great.
warpathpredator chapter 3 . 1/13/2020
I am completely enjoying the story you've written, and hope for more soon.

Though I think I found a "typo"... in the scene where Shepherd's party meet Ashley. She says "Commander Shepherd of Eden Prime...", I think you ment to say Elesiem, Mindior, or Torfan. As those are locations that Shepherd had notable activities.

Aside from that I can see no errors at all.