Reviews for The Undisputed
Pteaset chapter 3 . 8h
I love the story so far I love the idea that you're cleaning up some inconsistencies in the story because that always bugged me to everybody has a camera nowadays why was it not videoed
Pteaset chapter 1 . 19h
All I've read is your disclaimer so far and I can already tell I'm going to like your story
MesaExMACHINA chapter 1 . 8/30
Upgrades for the SR series starship - Gravity lensing that used in the normandy's drive system to move with out reaction mass can be used as a stealth system. An a focusing lens for energy like an x ray, microwave, or plasma weapon system in conjunction with the correction reflective crystal lens or gauss coils for the plasma.
misha197 chapter 27 . 8/30
Noooo! I finished all the chapters! Why!? How!? Anyway, I loved the story! Great character buildup, LOGICAL conclusions and believable plot. Hope to see more!
Janizary chapter 27 . 8/22
Interesting to see the goings-on behind the scenes. This will definitely be changing things a lot as the timeline moves forward.
Janizary chapter 26 . 8/22
Got logged out somehow. The prior guest review was mine.
Hah. Make fun of all the side missions, and dig into space cow, shifty master thief on the west.

That was both entertaining and hilarious.

Just needs an "A-Team" introduction for our group of 'heroes'. heh.
Tjuparulla chapter 27 . 8/18
Fun chapter! With disruptor missiles being so expensive and devastating you'd think someone would invest in missiles that splinter to sub-munitions or are just ECM, in order to screen the disruptors. Though, in the end you only have so many missile tubes.
NightKing56 chapter 27 . 8/15
Nice update.
seabo76 chapter 27 . 8/12
Been quite a while since an update! Oof that was a lot of dialogue...but was good to see that Humanity is focusing on military instead of sticking their heads in the sand like the game. And the final little insight at the end? intriguing lol. Keep it up!
SaintMichael95 chapter 27 . 8/12
XD I love this story! The dialogue is sometimes still clunky but I just reword it in my head and move on. I've gotten used to it. I do want to say the ol' TIM really doesn't understand who he's dealing with...
SaintMichael95 chapter 21 . 8/12
meh, Andromeda was shit anyway...
Lizard4523 chapter 27 . 8/12
this was a great chapter. i really have been enjoying you story please keep up the great work!
RenegadeWaya chapter 27 . 8/11
This story doesnt get enough attention. Its well written and has a lot of depth. Its seems to be going bit "humanity fuck yeah" but thats not a problem for me. I do love all the intrigue going on. Keep up the good work
MrPowell chapter 27 . 8/11
Interesting story. I'm fascinated by space, and have been coming up with designs for sci fi styled space ships since I was in high school, so this chapter was thoroughly enjoyable. That said, one critique I have is that gravity isn't superluminal, that is it's constrained by the speed of light. That's why gravitational waves happen.

I wonder if some flavor of Very Large Array will be used as a way to kill the optical stealth issues. I'm personally fond of the missile based Very Dangerous Array from Schlock Mercenary, but that's just me. A sufficiently large array with individually mediocre visual capabilities would easily be able to see pretty dang well. I do wonder if the Geth, who are already used to working in concert, would pick up on that weakness.

I'm always fond of "no one holding the idiot ball" type stories, so I look forward to seeing where you take this.