Reviews for If I'm Gonna Fall in Love
Happy chapter 1 . 13h
Just rereading this sweet story.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/14
Adorable.
SlytherPuff418 chapter 1 . 9/8
I just re-read this while needing a mental break from work and I forgot how much I love it. And I also forgot about Clem until I read her name and it took everything I had not to tell out "CLEM!" while sitting at my desk.
Anjaded chapter 1 . 9/7
I enjoyed it very much.
MammaWeasley27 chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm so ridiculously glad you completed this! I remember reading the first two parts on tumblr a long while ago and wishing for you to finish it. Someone linked it today and I'm beside myself that you did. Wish I'd seen it sooner.
As always, beautifully written and wonderfully done.
Instratic chapter 1 . 8/29
This is EVERYTHING
Instratic chapter 1 . 8/29
Theo and Blaise are the real housewives of Dragon alley I swear.
esthe chapter 1 . 8/28
Love...Aaaah
Calindy chapter 1 . 8/15
I keep rereading 's like a perfect piece of chocolate.
Filisgare chapter 1 . 8/12
Love it.
thank you chapter 1 . 8/12
I read this last night when i was feeling sad and bored...and wow it turned a boring dull summer day into an amazing one , thank you so so much for writing this. I loved each word and how each character was true to the books and yet so much realer and brought to life. Your draco and blaise and theo teasing him about liking granger was also my fav part. plus the papier mache necklace was also my fav part. ok i think the whole story was my fav part. i should read u more often even tho dramione is not my otp, you do them absolutely amazingly and make me want to read only themwritten by you
Awww, this was adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)
LaBelladone x chapter 1 . 7/30
That was so FUN!
V chapter 1 . 7/26
This is so delightful. Adorable.
Mea chapter 1 . 7/25