Reviews for Upturned Face
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Good joB! Loved it_
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
well done...i guessed it was Gohan from the "And no one knows where, nor will they search" line...the whole poem goes well with Gohan's attitude (in your other stories) about how he believes it was his fault that Goku died... ::sighs:: poor Gohan... ;-; ...anyway, i give it an A! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
GOOD WORK, ONCE AGAIN!
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
That was really good. The poem really suits other people then Gohan. It seems to suit every fighter that dies on the battle field to save the ones he or she loves. You dont see that offten, and a person who can write it so that it touches a soul is rare. Oh great here I go on another one of my ramblings on good writing! Any way, if you havent guessed I LOVED IT!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
This is so sad! Your usage of the language was beautiful. *puff* I wish I could write like you.
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
That was really good! I liked it alot. You should make more like these.
afan chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
I love it. It's so simple, sad and elegent. I like how you seemed to capture that moment like I thought it would be. Alone and dying knowing that you tried and lost, everyone thinnking you're dead. Maybe you can make another one showing how Gohan felt going through that thing where his inner power is awakened and not having it do anything except make Buu stronger.
Pearlz chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
That was so sad... yet so honest at the same time.

I can't believe that you can write something like this in such a short time as a boring fourth period... usually I sometimes get ideas, but that's pretty much it!

Beautiful poem, Candyland.

Ja ne!

*Pearlz*
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
I knew the fic was about Gohan, but I figured it was taking place after Gohan had returned. Oh well. I like this. You've got talent.
d chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Breathtaking. Is it just me, or does there seem to be an unusual amount of quality writers today?
d chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
son gomay vidal goku chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO !
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
If this is the kind of thing you write while you're bored in 4th hour, I hope it STAYS boring! _ I got chill bumps! I kinda figured it was Gohan, but I thought it coulda been Vegeta on Namek for a second, and the trees and everything coulda been metaphorical... just a thought.
DemonDancing chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Wow! I'm impressed (as i am with all your writing) . You're such a good writer, i can never get enough of it! I think it's really pretty and very deep: it's good. Now, i /could/ go through and analyze every little bit for you, and i'm seriously considering it cause i'm so damnably bored, but probably not... I'll just leave it at "that was a really really good poem".

Lexi