Reviews for Like Teacher, Like Student
ninjadevil2000 chapter 12 . 9/3/2019
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. When do you think we'll see Peter?
killerqueen902 chapter 10 . 5/6/2019
This story is truly amazing, I love Casey's character so much. It would be such a shame not to continue writing. So please update soon!

p.s. it would be really fun to see Christine in one of the next chapters :)
BadgeryFox chapter 9 . 6/8/2018
An entertaining read, so even though I guess you won't finish this was worth the time. Thanks for writing!
Sebo-5000 chapter 9 . 3/24/2018
Enjoying the story so far, hope to see more of it in the future :)
galwidanatitud chapter 9 . 8/12/2017
that's great motivation, right there. ;)
galwidanatitud chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
Very interesting story. I like the OC. I'm betting there would be an awesome crossover in the future too. More please. :-)
Awesomesauce chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
This story is so good! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
WizardthatsaDemigod chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
I love this story and all the Harry Potter references you have woven into it. Please update soon!
RoxanneRay chapter 8 . 7/17/2017
Love love loveeeee! She's so freaking sarcastic and funny and their chemistry is perfect. Your writing style is absolutely genius. I can't get over how clever the one liners are! I hope she drops that Evan dude and goes for Peter. Peter geeking out about Strange sounds very appealing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pretty Please chapter 8 . 7/2/2017
Oh my goddess! This is really fantastic! Please keep writing. I love what you are doing so far. Especially all the asterel plane stuff. Keep going!
The Pygairian chapter 7 . 5/20/2017
This is really fun! Please Continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
Continue please. I really need to read this. I loved it too much. Thank you so much for writing.
Rocket Rover chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
I'm not trying to hate on your story because I really like it but there is a major plot hole. Nothing from a different dimension or universe can enter Casey's universe because the sanctums are up. That means armpart shouldn't be able to enter the Universe with all sanctums intact.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
OMG! Can't believe he did that! LOL
Lirra chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Hahaha, I love the line where she asks if he's going to tell her she's a wizard :) Can't wait to see what they do next, but hope the grandpa is ok!