Reviews for Pearl's Day Out
awsome2464 chapter 1 . 4/23
What a nice, wholesome story! Everyone felt in-character, and a story that goes into depth of the father-daughter dynamic that Phoenix and Pearl share is always appreciated. Nice work!
Candaru chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
-Is that another Good Dad Phoenix fic I spy? sign me the heck up
-Just the first paragraph is so aesthetic. Yes. This trio definitely goes out and is a Good Family
-“in California” HERE IN JAPANIAFORNIA, IT’S ANOTHER SWELTERING DAY— (I am so sorry)
-Phoenix being disappointed but not letting it show cuz he doesn’t want Maya to feel bad? yes? absolutely?
-AW AND HE’S IN CASUAL CLOTHES? EVEN CUTER
-Oh? Grumpy Pearl? I must know the reason for this
-AWWWW! PROTECTIVE PEARL!
-*sobs at good protective Phoenix*
-The old woman on the train is every person ever. *sigh* *angry mutterings under breath about how oversaturated in romance this culture is*
-ALL THIS COMPLETELY CASUAL CONVERSATION IS SO GOOD AND FEEDS MY SOUL
-Pearl really is better at taking care of herself than Maya or Phoenix XD
-Huh, the LA Zoo. I remember going there a few times when I was little. I used to really love it.
-Everyone mistaking Pearl for Phoenix’s daughter pleases me XD
-Actually, that’d be $37. (Although to be fair, the prices probably rose since you wrote this fic, so who knows if they were accurate at the time XD)
-“I hope its parents teach it some manners.” AAAAAH PEARL IS SO PRECIOUS
-PSHHHHH X’D RANDOM COWGIRL LADY NO X’D (Also just an fyi, you just switched from 3rd person limited to 3rd person omnipotent, which you kinda aren’t supposed to do in the middle of a fic. but uh. this is an old fic so idk if you’ve learned that by now; ignore me if you have X”D)
-Pearl’s mood swings are too relatable X”D
-HIAKOGIHSIOPAIHOPHA GOOD DAD PHOENIIIIIIIIIIX ;-;
-Nnnnnng shy awkward Pearl and going along with calling Phoenix her dad ;; This whole fic is too
precious help
-At least Brandon’s dad is acting properly about the situation l”D
-* G*
-Hnnnnnnnng good parents carrying their children in their arms is one of my favorite tropes and I will never tire of it
-AWWWWWWWWWWW ;U; THAT WAS THE CUTEST ENDING (even though I have to admit… I don’t… actually ship Phoenix and Maya... plz don’t kill me l”D But I still love Pearl’s little shipping habit and just all the family feels aaaaaaaah)
Lightning The Raptor chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I really love the way you write these two, you really get the strong bond they have
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Cute! You're an excellent writer and this fic was a lot of fun to read. Kudos!
Glowbug24 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Awww. Their father/daughter (wink wink) relationship is really quite adorable.
CzarThwomp chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Good thing Brandon didn't mention Phoenix's love life, otherwise he's be lying on the ground unconscious after Pearl smacked him into submission.
I really liked the chemistry that you had between Phoenix and Pearl. You did a wonderful job with the story!
jeffman chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is cute, I always loved the relationship between phoenix and pearly. I really enjoyed reading this!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This is way too cute. :D
Mr. Wrong chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Super cute story, great work!
nevyvivi chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
what an adorable story! throughout the reading i cannot help but smile:D i love phoenix's father figure too
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Even though Nick belongs to Maya I can't say I blame the cowgirl for wanting to give "a different kind of ride" to pre-DILF Phoenix!
I LOVE Nick and Pearly daddy moments this was so fluffy and sweet... I stubbornly stand by the notion that his bond with Pearl was the reason he adopted Trucy! This was amazing keep writing girl! Love your work to bits!:)
Dimas15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This is awesome, I love the phoenix is like a father figure to pearl as well