Reviews for Standing On the Wall
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
realy creepy
Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
nice... very nice. NOT SARCASIM IN THE LEAST!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Interesting take, I liked you. *grins* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow. I am actually having fucking trouble breathing. That was brilliant. I love it. I love the religious paralells. And I love the bittersweet ending.
Claraesque chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I like it how you compare Yuugi to God, because sometimes it seems like he is God to the others. Kaiba wants to beat him, Anzu wants to love him, Jounouchi wants to be him, and Honda's Honda. What can I say? Kaiba is smart, no question about it. I just wish sometimes you could see the softness inside, because it comes off as fake a lot of the time with him. Ah, I overanalyze. Way overanalyzing. *backs off* I liked the story, Jounouchi's everyone's favorite toy when it comes to fanfiction, ne? He's just so bendable. And stretchable. *shrugs* He's a plot device in a land where there is no plot. Kudos on this well written story and keep writing.

Eris
Seto-Kaiba's-fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Wow that was great! You did a really good job!
Nine1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I'm angry with myself because I thought I reviewed this. Reading it for about the fourth or fifth time, I realize I hadn't. The imagery this story gives me is just awesome. I haven't seen practically any episodes, but I've read the manga a little bit, and I've heard of this episode. The way you portray it makes me feel like I've sorely missed out, though.
Ezra chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
This was great. Very deep. It's one of those fics that just make you think. _ Good Job and keep up the good work.
X2yp71c chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
This was really weird but interesting! I liked it! -
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! YES! DESTROY YUUGI'S CELTIC GUARDIAN! *My exact dialogue to the television*

GOOD JOB! ME LIKEY!
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
*happy sigh* Oh I love storys like this, short but to the point. You are so good at these. Please write more! Please please please!
LadyRune chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I always seem to miss that episode, no matter how many times they run the series over. And it STILL grates me about the name thing. Anyways, liked it a lot, because your stories have forced me to read the manga again. :)
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Hmmm. Having not seen it, I have no clue what's going on, but I loved the "snowball's chance in hell" bit. ;-)