Reviews for Carry On
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Beautiful! I've read many stories about this scene, and this is probably the best one.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
aw that's so sad!
Evendim chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Oh, this was beautifully written! I very much enjoyed your take on the scene and may I mention in passing I loved when Gimli called Legolas 'Laddie!' It comes from being a Scot! I noted tonight you had left me several reviews, but could not find an to thank you. It led me to read his and I am glad I did! Who says there are no good writers on this archive? Well done Quickbeam" Hanon Lle, mellon-nin! E.
Wawoot chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Awesome... You're going straight onto my favorite author's list... Some of the best writing I've found on ! Looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
That was so sad *sniff* Good job:)
Corvina chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Aww... *sniff* ...cute
Patty chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I'm crying too. Excellent story! There was such an emptiness when Aragorn went over the cliff.

Thanks for setting it all down for us to read and enjoy.
Chizwiffle chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
aaww! That was sooooo cute! You must write more! you have really captured what I feel to be the essence of his death, and the feelings that Legolas would have had...if they had taken the time to put it into the movie...
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Very poignant and well-written. It's always nice to get a glimpse into Legolas' head. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Please Continue, I wold like to see where this might go. Good chapter!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
awwww! thats so good! keep writing!

angelface04