Reviews for Amnesia
Ns chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Tu historia es buena
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Will you please update this story of yours I love it, it's been let's just say a year with nothing so please update soon
MoonHikaru chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I LOVE THIS AU! Will you write more about it? Please please say you would. It's so intriguing and so well written... You have this particular magic when you write please continue and i hope you can update soon.
Btw if Hizuri enterprise was the one that introduced the amnesia drug... Why dont they have the antidote? Just saying Hahahahah
ViolenceYoshi chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Really looking forward to more. Your description of Ren always makes butterflies go crazy in my stomach. And Kyoko is always well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Please update only doing this here because I can't get back in to my account
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
You've intrigued me once again with one of your great stories and just wishing for new post so please
Yira chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Ok jirachi... let's be honest here... Is Ren like Yu Aotian fron chunqing yatou huolala. I like this.. variant of Ren. So forbidden fruit-like. will I have an update, pretty please.
77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
(((I figured I might as well post this and share it rather than let it rot in my computer forever. I hope readers enjoyed this new AU. xx))) DON'T LET IT ROT HERE WITHOUT A CONTINUATION !
88 chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
Gosh, I love all your fics ! I's breaking me not seeing any updates for any of them T_T
more more chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
WE NEED MORE. PLEASE !
Cheetabites chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
so good. Please continue! Please!
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
OH MY GOD CONTINUE THIS!
naro46.mo chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I'm really confused O_o. You said that they broke up and Ren only came back to help her so then how is the morning almost-sex scene possible? Shouldn't he keep his distance... Now I won't be able to sleep! XD. Anyways great story
Yameros chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
DAMN! May I have the honor to say that Amnesia and Stretch Marks are the GREATEST RENXKYOUKO FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. Not only is your stories romantic but one of a heck thrilling and amazing. I also love your writing style. Please DO CONTINUE VERY SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
Say when are you going to update this story I'm intrigued and excited so I hope it's soon p.s. also hoping all is well with you thx for the stories you write I'm truly taken with them I love skipbeat m Ren/Kyoko favorite couple n I'm excited about reading more from you
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »