Reviews for Amnesia
Lilo chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Omg your stories are . AMNESIA THO SOUNDS LIKE A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. I would love to hear from you soon. Eagerly awaiting the next chap

love,
Lilo
varee chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
You're right, this is dark. Made me shiver.
Love the narration, my feelings rose and fell with Kyoko. Her resentment to the situation is most interesting; I hope she'll leave and, maybe, regain the ability to live on her own. Then meet Kuon again... Can't wait to see if I'm right!
Cheers,
Varee
artistofthemind chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Oh my. God. This is intense! Looking forwards to seeing where this goes!
GlassyEye chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Man, oh man, oh man! I've always loved your story's but I never had an account to reveiw. This chapter pushed me to review because man, wow. I can't even. My baby is a true, full fledged singer! I'm so proud of her. Keep it up!
aureanneg chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
This is great, your Ren would be an excellent Mafia. And you write really well. Please update!
Taormina chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Siguiente capitulo, continuar por favor. Me encanto!
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Wow how eerie and dark. Hope you continue this! :)
tootantobronzee chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Woahhh this was super interesting. Will there be a continuation? I'm following just in case there is!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
When will you be updating this story looooooove it
JarJarBinky chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Ummm yes, Yes, YES I enjoyed it! Oh please say there is more..."please ma'am may I have some more"... LOL. Your writing is impeccable as always. Til your next update...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Please please please update soon I just love your writing on all of your stories n I look forward to the next chapter post on each of them but I hoping for a new chapter on this one very very soon n happy holidays to you n thx so much for your new chapters on your other stories just waiting for this to update now
lyarvon chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
this is a superb first chapter
Roxypockets1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is amazing! Please consider coming back to this story, I really want to keep reading this and more of your work.
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
how dare you... knit up my interest again with another intrigued story... when your other two still not done yet! ARE YOU REALLY ENJOY TORTURING ME... EXCITE ME THIS WAAAAAYYY? XDD

and.. no, I'm not mad at you.
I AM THRILLED. XD

I just.. I have a confession.
right now, it FINALLY fix that my 'REN type' from skip beat is from yours.
I mean, if I imagine how ren looks and act like, I probably not imagine ren from the manga, but more from yours instead.

wait wait.. yes, yours is darker (in other sense) than in the manga, but his personalities are too similar with the manga. the quirk, the anger, the humor, the sarcasm, the honesty...

I can easily imagine ren in the manga like "your ren".
well as long as I use him in my imagination.. lol.

I have a feeling that this story might become long like other two. so I definitely gonna stick around! until next time,

Mrs. zala

(sorry, I haven't review your latest chapter in SM. I'll try to do it soon)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I would really like for you to update amnesia. Thank you for continuing this! :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »