Reviews for Inveterate
Zgirl714 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Loved it. The Bill characterization was spot on. I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
Nicki Alexander chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Fabulous! Clean, focused writing without extraneous use of words or hyperbole to make a point. Vivid. Good.
Z.Q.S chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Wow that was awsome! Dark, disturbing, and very fitting. Well written too :)
pinkdragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
We all want to see Bill live on, don't we? Thanks so much for this. It is truly . . . breathtaking. I would love to see some more butchery from you.
Lady Catalina Scorcese chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Lovely. :) Very atmospheric - does for the character what the film alone cannot.
Smeg-Mite chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Better fanfiction than the film or the sloppily-written book on which it's allegedly based deserve. You've misspelt "tranquillity" by omitting an "l" and written "You children will always turn on you" instead of "*Your* children - ", but otherwise this is first-class.
MsJadey chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
For a movie that was fairly mediocre(interesting at times, but not really good in an overall sense), this was a great fic. Bill, by far the best character in the film, in your fic seemed exactly the right fit, and it's a highly entertaining and intriguing peek into his character. Liking this, I think I may take a gander at what else you've written.
Sophita chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Wow.

That's pretty much all I can say.

Wow.

This is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I have ever read.

Just...wow.

*bows down* Wonderful job.
The Grey Warrior chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Gangs of New York is the best movie ever, Bill is the best character ever, and this is the greatest story about Bill I have ever seen. I wuv Bill! *huggles Bill* *Bill stabs Hyperbole numerous times* Ep!
sellene chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
this has been the best gangs of new york fic i've read so far. and i think it should have more revies. so i'm reviewing._ good job, developing jenny's character. i love it. write another one soon?
sellene chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
FriskyRose69 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
Wonderful story! I loved the movie too! :)You did a great job on the character of Bill.
Lori chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Great job! You did a good job writing from Bill's point of view, very much in character!
Taft chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Very good. Very, very good.
NIC chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
that was an excellent story-very great to see some gangs fiction , so please write more.