Reviews for You're Not Alone
Great history!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
Great history!
Norov chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
I loved this story. While the subject was serious, I thought that you handled it well. And what a great development of Kick relationship...
code name baron chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Oh, no, it's over already? I want more. Seriously though, it was such an enjoyable read. Well done.
girizyo chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Good chapter!
Please try to make longer chapters!
girizyo chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
Interesting plot...please update soon!
code name baron chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Thank you for giving poor Jack some reprieve here... Once again, well done: Jack's willingness to look at himself critically is really great. And I love that Rudy has a fleshed-out sensei role here, not only a comedic relief.
And, of course, I love your characterization of Kim.
code name baron chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
Oh, holy cow... Ok, that was... unexpected and yet entirely predictable. I am amazed how you continue to portray grieving process with such accuracy (not only tears, but depression and even suicidal thoughts.)
Norov chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Wow... Ok, I am commenting on this and the previous chapter. I think Jack's regression is understandable and, of course, Kim being the closest to him she would get the short end. I mean, it is understandable, but still it hurts. His resolution to get better is awesome, but I worry that alcohol would make it worse for him again...
All in all, excellent work.
SaM2134 chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
That got heavy, fast. Liking your writing style although in my opinion I don't think Kim would have given up that fast or easily when Jack shut the door considering what she had done in the previous chapter. But nonetheless great chapter
Norov chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Glad to see Jack is bouncing back. First, his friends, second, his new girlfriend, third, his karate...
code name baron chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Wow, you crammed a lot into one chapter! Iike that adults have presence in the story. I always find it strange that fanfics about highschool kids have almost no adults. Kim is In character, as always. And music is a nice touch.
Ashley chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
No, I still love it, it's great, I love this chapter
emeralgreenlove chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
Wow, great to see Jack recovering :). I feel like this is a story that is really easy to start writing, but then you start running out of ideas (at least for me) because after he accepts his parents death and is able to start moving on, what other conflict is there to explore in this story? A really cool idea you could explore would be somebody dissaproving of Jack and Kim's relationship and that bringing tension to them. Jack and Kim are so cute. At least Jack has some support in the midst of all this craziness.
code name baron chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Excellent chapter, realistic portrayal of grief and I am glad Kim is both confident to kiss him first, but is also smart enough to understand his fragile state. And I liked the songs too.