Reviews for The Yondaime's Assistant
Dilba chapter 27 . 5/10
This story was incredible. I had my hesitations about the "threesome" relationship but I read it anyway and now it's one of my favorite fanfictions. The heroine is smart, quick witted, confident and strong and just how I like. That is so rare. I don't know how many stories I had to quit just because of a spineless dumb or overly shy main character. I just wish the one-shots had been separate. I really liked the oneshot with Nanny but unfortunately there was no romance until the last moment lol. I would have loved to read more about their relationship. The 2nd oneshot , I mean 27th chapter was the only chapter I didn't like that much. I should have left it when I read that it ends open but I couldn't resist after the others were so good. There was quite a bit of angst and they didnt end up together. So no pairing with Minato *cry*. Nonetheless, you are an incredible writer and I'm about to dive into your other stories. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. :)
Winterislate chapter 27 . 4/21
Thank you for the journey, I enjoyed it immensely. 3
Flaumjaze JZ chapter 15 . 4/17
Damn! I envy Genma so much. A sexy, mature woman; a sexy but dangerous man- all for the sexy, bisexual man to keep and enjoy. I. Am. So. Jealous.
World-Explorer chapter 27 . 4/3
really wouldn't mind more AUs.! i love maiko and your story
mikitenshidevil chapter 27 . 3/4
reread again still a good story. took more time to enjoy the oneshots more 3
That2-one3-girl4 chapter 27 . 2/27
10/10
Thanks for the hard work!
It was a beautiful fic.
Xiard Vron chapter 12 . 2/10
I sometimes have problems when authors go too heavy on the angst stuff and getting me super depressed but you hit the perfect balance with just enough with the added humor, cute and fluff to give good feelings without drowning in the sad.

Sorry if I’m not coherent in what I’m trying to get across it’s nearly 2am and I need to get up for work in 3 hours.

Thank you for sharing your story with us I am really enjoying it.
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 2/9
If I understand it correctly if he empowered his body with chakra reflexively he COULD bite through metal without harm to his teeth.

I am really enjoying your story so far. Thank you for sharing with us.
SorayukiChinatsu chapter 27 . 2/8
Thank you for this wonderful story. I wish you would write a story about Maiko/Shikaku and Minato.
AudoUnique chapter 27 . 1/3
I enjoyed this entire story...
jingerr chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
happy new year 2022 two days away!
mddomene chapter 17 . 12/17/2021
I actually think that Rin's death at the hand of their friend, was what broke him, but being months in the vicinity of a charismatic madman didn't help.

You have to remember that his whole plan was not destroy the world and spit on the ashes, but find a way to make a truly peaceful world.

From what I understand he didn't really know the details just that god would make it all better.

But that's my headcanon, and your intepretation is as valid as mine.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Read the summary, clicked the story and went straight to reviews to say this, I LOVE YOU GOD GIVEN CREATIVITY ON THIS.
fuck yea.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 27 . 11/14/2021
Amazing fanfic! I really enjoyed Maiko’s story and the AUs. Thank you for sharing this work of love with us!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 27 . 10/25/2021
I really really enjoyed this entire story, one shots included! Your characterizations are great and I love the dialogue. Really well done!
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »