Reviews for Crossroads
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Oh my god. A friend shared this with me and I'm so glad she did. This is so beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time. Thank you for touching on something that no one has before. And I really liked the way you handled her scar.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
OMG, I loved this. Absolutely loved. Nicely done. xx
beaulione chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Even something short can speak a million words. Thank you for this wonderful story :)
thesamhanna chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I love it!
muddier waters chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Love this!
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
I'm trying to go back through things Ive loved on Tim or to review on ffnet. Adding this to my favs list! I love how you gave space here for bother Antonin and Hermione...reinforced with your writing style. Wonderful!
Kristeristerin chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Be Still my beating heart.
This was a beautiful and intense story. I felt so many things reading this story. I felt relieved that she was helping Antonin, drunk Hermione had me giggling and my eyes started to water when he asked about her scar. Thank you for sharing this story.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
so intense
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Cool idea of a story. I also liked that you told it in real time and in flashbacks. So much feelings in such a short story. Thanks for writing!
eos blaze 0402 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This is wonderful.
Hermione-Antonin has become my fix these days and I'm so very happy that found this.
This is a marvel.
In just thousand words, you've pieced a story that's unique and brilliant.
It's rich in feelings and yet at the same time it makes me want for more.
Keep doing the wonderful job of writing Dolanger (that's what thrifty crimson calls them).
Chantal9 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Loved this! It's really well-paced and spiced with just the right amount of emotion, leading to a sweet, hopeful ending. :)
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I love this whole new one-shot, it was sweet and wonderful, I just love this pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I love this pairrrr ;)
Savva chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Beautiful! So so beautiful! Loved every word!
MechEngMama chapter 1 . 11/15/2016