Reviews for Xiao Hong Niao
I just found this story and read it all in one day.I hope you are still writing and will maybe do the sequel.I loved the villian.
Luqualia chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
man, you are excellent at writing a plot! Usually it's kind of weird when the story jumps between the past and present, but you wrote it so well, revealing things that were like major bombshells! As soon as I would think the story was mellowing out, BAM something else is revealed. Great job!
IAmTheRealSpiderman chapter 7 . 2/23/2017
Luuuuuv it!
WayTooHappy chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
I realized that I never really wrote a review for this, and I thought I should :D I Loved your story so much! Can't wait to read the sequel if you are planning on writing it. I love the way that it ended on such a nice note, I think the relations between the Team members are really well portrayed, I think the DaddyBats is perfect, and I just really loved the story in general. I also think its cool that it didn't follow the expected plot, with Batman having to find all the clues, and instead twisted in such new ways! I think that LaoShe is also a really interesting villian as well.

In conclusion I really enjoyed reading your story!
X4uth0r chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
I really liked this! Nice job.
Aquarica chapter 7 . 1/29/2017
I LOVED this story. Nice Job!
Dratias chapter 7 . 1/9/2017
Loved it! 3 3

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the sequel of this story :)

Epic fic.

- Dratias
Dratias chapter 6 . 1/5/2017
You should know you have officially just become one of my favorite authors ever. This was one heck of an ncredibly fic, and holy jesus was it written well. Amazing pace, I love how in-character you've managed to write everyone, I LOVE how flawlessly you can switch POV. Seriously can't to you how refreshing it is to see POV change done in just a smooth, flowing way. Well done.

Magnificent fic, I've enjoyed it very much. Can't wait to see what happens next :)

Only problems I managed to find was the occasional spelling error. Other than that, you're doing golden.

I also love the description you have for your planned future yj fic. Dick is amazing and Dickwhump is a sick, beautiful addiction. Can't wait to see whatcha write :Park

Thanks for writing this!

- Dratias
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2017
I'm completely hooked on your story. Your writing is amazing! I came across the first chapter by chance and couldn't stop reading! Uh, there is just one tiny detail, and I hate to sound so picky, but the high quality of your work compels me to bring this to your attention...if Robin had a weak pulse but no breath, Batman wouldn't have to do chest compressions, just rescue breaths. So, maybe just tweak that part. Other than that, reading your fic is like watching an action/suspense film. It's so wonderful, thank you for sharing this. :)
Caramel Machete chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Your villain is chilling and creative. I'm definitely caught up in the story and can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm looking forward to some nice comfort and daddybats after all of the pain!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I love this story so much!
lola chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
love it so much ! great work
Guest chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
Amazing chapter! It's so cool how all of these flashbacks have been slowly getting closer and closer to real time, it was so suspenseful! And now stupid Lao She has one and stabbed Robin what a little butt! But still the chapter really was amazing, and the worried Superman and Batman was really awesome-I love that sort of thing! Thank you very much for the new chapter and I'm excited to read more of this story and the new one you are planning!
Lia chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
Please update soon that was so intense! I loved the flashbacks and the plot twists. But seriously update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »