Reviews for Aftermath
Nanchih chapter 1 . 2/25
Very nicely done!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Very sad, but well written and interesting.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Aww, at the ending.

I guess I can see why people like Lupin so much. He's helpful when he's near Harry in canon, and you can add in details like letter-writing when he's off-screen to explain why Harry would remain close to someone that hadn't kept in contact with him. He's also easier to keep away from Harry due to his affliction.

I still don't really like him, but I do like the character, in a way.

Thanks for writing this. I read Bomin's story not too long away, and wondered if someone would write this alternative.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Please do a cut to AD after the letter reading. What happened to Fudge and during the 3rd tiral? Does Voldy come back? does AD try turn NL into his hero? and a caption where Augusta fixes that idea once and for all, would be fun!
ak chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
snif! c'est triste!
bonne fic!
jasjarrid1985 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Wonderful story, it easy to imagine that Harry would write a letter similar to this. Also everyones reactions are accurate.
Autumngold chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Outstanding story! Thank you for letting Harry escape from all of the users and fools of the wizarding world. Although I really wish that Harry had been able to stay with his parents after his death, at least in his new life he will be with family who love him. I am glad, however, that he won't remember his life as Harry Potter. Incredible story!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
One word, BRILLIANT!
magitech chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Nice story

You said a lot of things that needed saying for a long time about just how useless the citizens of magical Britain are.
The fact that Dumbles only ever used the massive power available to him due to his many position to protect the guilty is telling about just what sort of a person he is.

Wonder if Draco will ever figure out that "His Father" has been groveling and kissing the dirty robes of a half blood psycho for years. In fact since Voldemort is the result of a squib witch raping a muggle via a potion, does that make him a quarter blood?

Maybe a Ravenclaw will eventually figure out that if Fawkes could bring the hat to Harry, why couldn't he 'flame' Dumbledore in? JK revealed that ability later in the series.
Personally I think Dumbles was too cowardly to risk is own skin.
Chooser chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I know this is supposed to be sad and all, but large swaths of it were a petulant, hind-sighted review of the events from previous years. I tend to skip that stuff and I can't feel sad about it. I would've preferred seeing some of the consequences of his letter. Were there even any consequences? Did they learn their lessons?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You should have added the epilogue, mentioning what happened to the Wizardling Britain and with the people who betrayed Harry.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Love the epilogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
It really needs something to make Dumbledore's actions plausible or some twist to make it something besides a generic fanon rant with versions of canon events that people have been saying again and again and again and again for the last 20 years.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Aww~ That was a good one
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016