Reviews for Aftermath
Hardy chapter 1 . 9/8
I know that this is rather late but I really must say that I really enjoyed this story

I know that this story was a dark one but I will say it was well written and your ending gave me a bit of a smile
LoveNCIS chapter 1 . 9/4
i started crying. very sad but an awesome story.
DreamySalem chapter 1 . 5/18
Tears oh the tears! This was written beautifully. I really loved the ending! I give this story five BIG stars.
leviOsanotleviosaaa chapter 1 . 4/21
Sad, but i love the end
shushanepa chapter 1 . 3/11
The story has still many plot holes. I won't point them out you as a writer should figure it out yourself
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 2/15
What a shit story lmao
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/26
Excellent goodbye note. :)
SpockST chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
I really enjoyed this story. Too bad it doesn’t lend itself to further prose.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Yay! Happy ending! Thanks so much
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
The saddest part of this story, at least to me that is, is that Fumblemort will never learn how badly he fucked up. It just will never register in his mind that he did something exceptionally wrong to an innocent child. Maybe as a result of Harry Potter's death and his letter, the old fraud lost all three of his jobs and never found employment anywhere in either world for as long as he lived. And even his own brother refused him a place to live. It is after all no less then he deserves. Now I have to wonder how ol' Fumblemort managed the war without his weapon. But if Harry could only die at the hands of Vulturesnot yet the dragon did kill him does that not prove the prophecy was a phony? And as Fumblemort forced Harry to compete despite the fact he was underage, should he not be tried for murder? Right alongside all the other staff of that supposed school? You do realize that there's a way for Harry to screw over Fumblemort even in death? Had Remus and/or Sirius taught Harry to copy memories, Harry could've sent copies of everything Vernon, Petunia and Dudley did to him growing up in their household. He could do the same for his Hogwarts years as well. Or he could've just sent them to magical newspapers worldwide. That would sure destroy Hogwarts as we as everyone working there. I wonder how Fumblemort would react to Neville Longbottom leaving for another school in another country and stating he nor his family feel they can trust the man to keep the only heir of the Longbottom family alive. I would hope that Luna Lovegood would also leave for another school. As for the rest of the students there, let Fumblemort train them up to be child soldiers so he doesn't have to clean up his own mess.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Damn... This has caused me some serious emotional pain. Right in the feels, dude. Right in the feels.
Ladiefury chapter 1 . 9/9/2019
This was a beautiful read! Thanks
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
Awww...! Beautiful ending, there.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
Truly wonderful story. While I would be the first to agree with you that your portrayal of Ron is both spot on and canonical, I’ve always been bemused at your seeming hatred for Hermione. All I can figure is that you see JKR’s pairing her with Ron as a betrayal of Harry. If that is the case, then we are in agreement, and only differ in in how we react to that in our works.

The letter Remus read is a damning shot from the grave by Harry. Given the setting you provided, it was also a shame someone didn’t beat Ron senseless for his remarks. Nice touch to ensure the world would read the letter. Presumably Harry’s doing.

Ending is fantastic, both for what you wrote and what you didn’t. Clearly, Sirius is cleared in New Zealand and maybe Remus got help with his ‘furry little problem’. Also, until the baby was conceived and in the womb Harry’s soul could be with his parents and he had that solace. Finally, he can be at peace.

****** out of *****