Reviews for Aftermath
owl3764 chapter 1 . 14h
I'll have to read Bobmin's story again, I've got it stored somewhere here (as this will, in case stories go missing - and some have from the site), after I finish stories you've written since I stopped reading (last time in '12), having thought I'd found all the good ones.
This was another beaut story.
Thanks kindly
lunaz chapter 1 . 11/4
I hate death fics but having said that I must say I found this a very moving piece that brought me to tears. Though not an enjoyable read it was a good read. Well done.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 8/11
Awwwwww ... *sniffle*
rbhatt6000 chapter 1 . 5/8
good story.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/24
Lovely ending.
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Very good - Interesting take on the story... I was expecting to find Harry in New Zeeland, having faked his death... (A condemned Goblin disguised as Harry get an Honourable death, while Harry escapes)
But your ending works, so good on you...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
And Sirius took one glance at those fuzzy green eyes and that spiky fuzz of dark hair...and named his (god)son Harry James.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
Aww Loved the ending
Teresa O'Riley chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
This was a very good story. I enjoyed it very much, thank you.
Redfdragon chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Man I loved that ending
Hardy chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
I know that this is rather late but I really must say that I really enjoyed this story

I know that this story was a dark one but I will say it was well written and your ending gave me a bit of a smile
SilverMidas chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
i started crying. very sad but an awesome story.
DreamySalem chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Tears oh the tears! This was written beautifully. I really loved the ending! I give this story five BIG stars.
leviOsanotleviosaaa chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
Sad, but i love the end
shushanepa chapter 1 . 3/11/2020
The story has still many plot holes. I won't point them out you as a writer should figure it out yourself