Reviews for Aftermath
PeaceablePenguinElf chapter 1 . 7/7
Beautiful story. Fitting in all ways. Thank you.
viningc chapter 1 . 5/31
OUCH! How fitting. Thank you for your alternate take on the Harry Potter universe.
mamawolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/7
Absolutely beautiful.
mumphie chapter 1 . 9/12/2023
So sad and melancholy. Glad he got his HEV. Sad that he didn't put the Potter cloak in his vault for Sirius. And, I'm in two mind as to whether Harry should keep his former identity, or that it is good that he forgot it. Oh well, good story, even if sad.
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 7/25/2023
Great one shot! But I wonder what happened to magical Britain and dumbledamned?
blzrgurl71 chapter 1 . 12/21/2022
There you go again, making old ladies cry! My only complaint is that you write so many things that I want you to continue writing. Thanks for the lovely stories!

Kate
RyMalice chapter 1 . 12/9/2022
Damn...this was an amazing story. A few minor grammar issues, but absolutely amazing. Sad and moving, yet hopeful too. Well done.
owl3764 chapter 1 . 11/25/2022
I'll have to read Bobmin's story again, I've got it stored somewhere here (as this will, in case stories go missing - and some have from the site), after I finish stories you've written since I stopped reading (last time in '12), having thought I'd found all the good ones.
This was another beaut story.
Thanks kindly
lunaz chapter 1 . 11/4/2022
I hate death fics but having said that I must say I found this a very moving piece that brought me to tears. Though not an enjoyable read it was a good read. Well done.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 8/11/2022
Awwwwww ... *sniffle*
rbhatt6000 chapter 1 . 5/8/2022
good story.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
Lovely ending.
jaqmaq77 chapter 1 . 12/3/2021
Very good - Interesting take on the story... I was expecting to find Harry in New Zeeland, having faked his death... (A condemned Goblin disguised as Harry get an Honourable death, while Harry escapes)
But your ending works, so good on you...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
And Sirius took one glance at those fuzzy green eyes and that spiky fuzz of dark hair...and named his (god)son Harry James.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/27/2021