Reviews for Aftermath
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/26
Sad. But very interesting. Great story.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 1 . 2/18
So saad yet so true
bookivore chapter 1 . 2/17
I would appreciate a small line about whether Voldemort is currently terrorizing Britain 10 years later or maybe after Britain bumbled along for another year the international community dealt with the whole problem. (I imagine a line of dominoes falling from Harry's action might lead to better methods of dealing with not quite dead dark lords.)
FruBeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
What an absolutely beautiful story, very well written but also very very sad.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Fabulous story
phoenixgirl26 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Wonderful story, I loved the ending, :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
HOLY CRAP! Please expand this, I would LOVE you forever!
Mrh99 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Just finished all your Potter firs. Great work! Thanks! Hope the Muse hits you again!
seltelbani chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Sad but indelibly beautiful
Erimenthe chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Wow. What a sadly beautiful way for this to happen. I'm glad Harry will finally have his greatest wish.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
Superb ending
lmill123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
It was very sad and very well written. Out of all the staff, it seemed only Snape understood what Harry's home life had been and not the lies that Dumbledor told them. I loved the ending, because Harry was given a second chance of life but as Sirius's son instead of his Godson. I suspect that Sirius would have named his son Harry in remembrance of his beloved godson Harry
Nanchih chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Very nicely done!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Very sad, but well written and interesting.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Aww, at the ending.

I guess I can see why people like Lupin so much. He's helpful when he's near Harry in canon, and you can add in details like letter-writing when he's off-screen to explain why Harry would remain close to someone that hadn't kept in contact with him. He's also easier to keep away from Harry due to his affliction.

I still don't really like him, but I do like the character, in a way.

Thanks for writing this. I read Bomin's story not too long away, and wondered if someone would write this alternative.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »