Reviews for Aftermath
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 10/10
Damn... This has caused me some serious emotional pain. Right in the feels, dude. Right in the feels.
Ladiefury chapter 1 . 9/9
This was a beautiful read! Thanks
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 8/1
Awww...! Beautiful ending, there.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 7/5
Truly wonderful story. While I would be the first to agree with you that your portrayal of Ron is both spot on and canonical, I’ve always been bemused at your seeming hatred for Hermione. All I can figure is that you see JKR’s pairing her with Ron as a betrayal of Harry. If that is the case, then we are in agreement, and only differ in in how we react to that in our works.

The letter Remus read is a damning shot from the grave by Harry. Given the setting you provided, it was also a shame someone didn’t beat Ron senseless for his remarks. Nice touch to ensure the world would read the letter. Presumably Harry’s doing.

Ending is fantastic, both for what you wrote and what you didn’t. Clearly, Sirius is cleared in New Zealand and maybe Remus got help with his ‘furry little problem’. Also, until the baby was conceived and in the womb Harry’s soul could be with his parents and he had that solace. Finally, he can be at peace.

****** out of *****

TGM
morgannac64 chapter 1 . 6/25
cry! love!
Armiture chapter 1 . 5/23
The last bit was awesome, thanks for sharing this with us.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 3/29
Wow, so heart wrenching. But a wonderful ending.
Thanks for sharing.
I like to think he still has his bright Lily-green eyes and that Potter dark, messy hair...and that both Sirius and Remus just kind of...know.
Sad but beautiful.
Interesting
MayaHikari chapter 1 . 1/5
sniff. I really think this is more realistic than canon. an isolated abused child, condemned by everyone for something he didn't do (again-repeatedly), and betrayed by his first friends. he has no one and seems like he never left the Dursley life. anyone will think suicidal thoughts. rip HP. condolence Hedwig. sniff.
PSay chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
This is a great little story. Very well done. Thanks for writing. I would love to see more of royal Ward. Thanks again for writing. pms
sofiabella chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
UGH! Now I’m all weepy!
Not that I mind that was such a gut-wrenching and beautiful story especially the end. Sweet revenge and I happy ending. What a great read!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
A solid one-shot here!
gginsc chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Poor Harry really died! I'm glad for the rebirth.