Reviews for Aftermath
markuop chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
I like the story. I would add one thing to the letter.

Remus took a breath and continued," I think that action needs to be taken to clean up the community, I have sent a copy of this letter and a sworn statement in the relation of these events, by a house elf, to the one person who has authority to cause such change. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Of the United Kingdom of Great Britan and Northern Ireland, Queen of Magical Britannia, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, and the instrument of the fall of Magical Britan. God Save the Queen."

Only the Muggle-borns understood the meaning of that statement. What the Ctown has giveth, the Crown could take away.
TechnoGalen chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Considering everything else it's best that you do NOT write again.
tammgrogan chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
That was Beautiful, but very very sad!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
I love this wonderful story.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Great one shot thanks for writing it! ~~ Snake ~~
DarkStarHarry chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
What a lovely deserved ending for harry :)
noylj chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Letter didn’t cover even half the horrors of Hoggy and really nothing of the horrors of Durzkaban
Ryu-Kashi chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Good lord, right on the feels it hits this one.
XoXoHarryPotterGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Ha my name is Camilla!
Harriverse chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
Lovely ending.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
Sad. But very interesting. Great story.
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
So saad yet so true
bookivore chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
I would appreciate a small line about whether Voldemort is currently terrorizing Britain 10 years later or maybe after Britain bumbled along for another year the international community dealt with the whole problem. (I imagine a line of dominoes falling from Harry's action might lead to better methods of dealing with not quite dead dark lords.)
FruBeth chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
What an absolutely beautiful story, very well written but also very very sad.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017