Reviews for Aftermath
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
One word, BRILLIANT!
magitech chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Nice story

You said a lot of things that needed saying for a long time about just how useless the citizens of magical Britain are.
The fact that Dumbles only ever used the massive power available to him due to his many position to protect the guilty is telling about just what sort of a person he is.

Wonder if Draco will ever figure out that "His Father" has been groveling and kissing the dirty robes of a half blood psycho for years. In fact since Voldemort is the result of a squib witch raping a muggle via a potion, does that make him a quarter blood?

Maybe a Ravenclaw will eventually figure out that if Fawkes could bring the hat to Harry, why couldn't he 'flame' Dumbledore in? JK revealed that ability later in the series.
Personally I think Dumbles was too cowardly to risk is own skin.
Chooser chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I know this is supposed to be sad and all, but large swaths of it were a petulant, hind-sighted review of the events from previous years. I tend to skip that stuff and I can't feel sad about it. I would've preferred seeing some of the consequences of his letter. Were there even any consequences? Did they learn their lessons?
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You should have added the epilogue, mentioning what happened to the Wizardling Britain and with the people who betrayed Harry.
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Love the epilogue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
It really needs something to make Dumbledore's actions plausible or some twist to make it something besides a generic fanon rant with versions of canon events that people have been saying again and again and again and again for the last 20 years.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Aww~ That was a good one
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Awesome story!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was bought a tear to my eye.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
A recycled soul? You would think he would be given some time out of the Wheel. Too bad Harry did not make a last appearance before crossing over.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Did Sirius and Camilla name their child Harry?

Was Sirius officially cleared in Britain?
noreenklose chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Outstanding!
Tears in my eyes. . .
Thanks for writing.
I enjoy reading your stories.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
This was hard to read because of the tears and sniffling, I kept having to grab tissues!
It was good, but very sad.
Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us.
Darklight-Dragon21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
this was an interesting one-shot
the rebirth at the end was a little odd but otherwise a pretty good story
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016