Reviews for Aftermath
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Nicely done, thank you.
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
another stupid bashing fic with a stupid Ron and a stupid everyone else except for the people the writer actually likes...

Oh yeah and Harry wouldn't say 'dragon dung'. He'd say 'bullshit'.

0/10
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
A good story and nice twist at the end. I liked the letter and that Harry mentioned how his House treated him like the Dursley's did.

Thanks for posting this.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Deliciously angsty, and very nicely done!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Wow, what a powerful short story. I liked the ending very much and thanks so much for sharing!
Arthorius chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Think you have added some more to Harry's Letter

Dumbledore is a wolf in sheep clothing, he is actually a DARK LORD pretending to be a Light lord. He uses the Greater Good idea to advanced his idea of a utopia with him being in control and all others weak. British Magicals have been taught by Dumbledore to be weak, cowards (how else they only use stunners or do not use their wands when they outnumber the death eaters by over 100 to 1).

You should have had ghost harry become visible and point his finger at Dumbledore and state YOU ARE A DARK LORD PRETENDING TO BE LIGHT LORD, YOU HAVE USED DARK MAGIC TO MAKE A PHOENIX YOUR SLAVE...
Cereburn chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Thanks for posting this story. I'd like to see more of the aftermath events that would have happened once Remus left.
doraemax chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
umm... just the letter reading? where's the aftermath? the reactions from the staff, other students, the champions, voldemort, ministry, the Queen, etc? what happened next? did the dork lord rises? did Neville get tagged to be the Champion for the magical world? did Ron get ostracized? did hermione repent and left as well? what did Cedric and the hufflepuffs thinks? what happened to Snape, as he realized that he failed in his self-appointed duty? did macgonagall retired due to heartbreak as she realized how deeply she has failed the BWL?
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Wow! Thanks, great story.
I'm putting this on follow in case you decide to write more or make a sequel.
ladilyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Good to see you are still writing, love your work. Hoping for that Highlander/HP you hinted at.

Enjoyed this story. You took what could have been maudlin and made it uplifting. Thanks for sharing.
dmn410 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Beautifully done. What they all needed to hear!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This is bittersweet but beautiful. Everyone deserved to hear what Harry had to say. I don't think anyone but the four people Harry mentioned and Luna escaped unscathed.

Poor Harry! Well done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
This has to be one of the saddest stories - but one of the best tear-jerkers - I've read in a very long time. That'll teach me to read something sad when I'm already feeling low. You have a way of really pulling the readers into your works and making us feel as though we are experiencing things with your characters. That is quite a gift.

Remus was definitely the best choice to deliver Harry's message. I suppose the other option would have been Neville, but I don't think he could have kept it together; Lupin barely did. Besides, Snape would just have taken a million points from Gryffindor, and Dumbledore would have seized the letter. They really couldn't do anything to Remus.

It seems Ron continues to be the biggest git around. Frankly, I almost think he is worse than Malfoy. Ron at least has a few decent family members who try to be good role models for him. Sadly, he's lazy, selfish, jealous, rude, unfeeling, greedy, egotistical ... just basically rotten, right to the core of his being. I think he may have made it apparent to all on this particular day, and I doubt he will ever recover from it.

I can't help wishing Snape and Malfoy would have been trashed a bit more; however, all of Gryffindor and most of Slytherin know how despicably they treated Harry. Thus, his restraint with regard to the two of them makes the rest of his assertions about Dumbledore and the Dursleys that much more believable. Poor Dobby must be heartbroken. I wonder if he followed Sirius and Remus to NZ.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story, even if I am sniffling and red-eyed. It's good to know you're writing again. I hope this means we will be seeing more stories in the near future.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
A lovely story. Sad, but as you said, he would grow up loved and cherished. Truly heaven.
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I wondered why this story wasn't marked complete, but then realized there was still a dark wizard out there with ties that wouldn't let him die. Fate wouldn't likely let Harry go that easily. It's also a chance for you to tell what hell the rest of the British magical world has gone through in the mean time. Likely without help from other ministries due to Harry's letter. It will be interesting to see if you put out a chapter or more on that.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6