Reviews for Inspired
allieslost2793 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Beautiful writing! I loved this even though it was a one shot! This was an awesome idea! I always wanted to see more between Spike and Halfrek! I enjoyed reading this immensely! Thank you for the amazing story! )
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was interesting. I'm not a huge Hallie fan but I did like the way you imagined her becoming a vengeance demon. Good story. More please.
Darklight chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Great fic, get Spike to avenge her death.
Spwaddict chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
I really liked your story. I always thought that they should've elaborated the story between Spike and Halfrek. I'm glad you brang closure to my little Buffy-centric world. Again, it was really good.
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Hey, wow! Great job here! I've been toying w/ the idea of something dealing w/ Hallie's death and Anya and Spike having a chat about it - but now . . . this was fabulous!

I really liked the splicing of the memories w/ the present interplay. Also, the paragraph describing Anya telling the story was a jewel - very, very well done.

Additionally, I was interested in the interplay you described b/w the soul and the demon - an angle I hadn't thought about very much.

Fabulous job, really! Absolutely wonderful!