Reviews for The Book Of Slytherin
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 7/23
June 30th?
But shouldn't Harry's birthday be July 31st?
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 13 . 3/27
This is amazing! I hope you update soon!
ej-83 chapter 13 . 1/25
I somehow have a feeling that remus and sirius will try everything to get harry out of his current living situation and allow him to be the weapon and tool for dumbledore..i hope that someone would knock some sense into them..or get rid of them entirely..either way..hope that you will update soon
tommyboynv chapter 13 . 1/23
Thanks for the Christmas/New Year’s gift; it was good to see a new chapter. I was a little surprised to see Harry’s reaction to Lepus as I would expect that type of reaction to come from an adult rather than someone his age, but it did send the message that he is still dealing with his past fairly well.

Glad to see the remaining Marauders reconnect...won’t it be fun when Sirius is able to let Edric know about his Dumbledore bombshell? Fun!
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 1/18
Hi can we please have some sort of a family tree. I'm a bit confused. Didn't Madeline marry Thaddeus Malfoy? And where is Rupert on this inheritance test?

Ok this is how I think the family tree is. Correct me if I am wrong...
Forgot his name - Alexander - Brendan -Rupert - a crippled heir and a premature son - Madeline - Harry

I sort of want a chapter that summarizes the royal history in the last few generations.
notsofrilly chapter 13 . 1/18
I've been out of the HP community for a few years now. The fandom was getting kind of stale. Now that I'm diving back into it I'm glad to find some really interesting pieces of fiction associated with this fandom. I like the idea that Harry is Crown Prince of the wizarding world. I was just wondering just how large his new kingdom is? Who answers to him? Obviously the British Isles. I think in a previous chapter it mentions that America is also under its domain. What about the European Continent? Does France have its own monarchy? I know that America has MACUSA. Are they also complicate in the downfall of the monarchy?

If America is part of the kingdom of Avalon then I would like to see some American wizards also get involved in Harry's life. I assume that there are other kingdoms. Perhaps Rome? I think that Rupert's wife is from Russia? It would be nice to see Harry meet foreign leaders/ rulers in the future when he is older.
ElectraX12 chapter 13 . 1/13
great chapter once again! i really liked it.
i cant wait to read what happens next!
Corala chapter 13 . 1/12
Hope he get the job
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 1/12
Sirius should take his time and gather everything information to destroy Dumbledore.
geekymom chapter 13 . 1/11
Wonderful chapter!
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 11/7/2018
I am loving this brilliant fic and truly cannot wait to read more! ;o)
fifespice chapter 12 . 10/5/2018