Reviews for Decepticons Scramble
Lynx Traveller chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
man, this fic was equally as good as the last.

Shockwave is one of my most favourite characters. his cold logic, and awkward appearance belying his own powerlust.

I firmly believe that the only reason that he didn't oppose Megatron when he retured was that he knew that even if Megatron regained power, his strives for power would keep him abroard, Shockwave would still have been in control.

logic dictated that they evacuate, I guess that even the most logical mind can be clouded by what they love most.

very nicely done. keep this up and you'll be on my favourite authors list in no time!
crazomatic chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Zylly,

I liked this very much! It was good and insightful. I hope you have more introspective works coming soon, because this was great!

Oh, and you only allow logged in people to review your fics. I suggest you turn that off in your settings, as I think lots of people would like to add commentary, but can't because their just the casual reader and not a member (or just to lazy to log in, kinda like me!)

So anyway, great fic and keep going!
Funky Funky Usopp chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Another really good fic... I liked that one too.
MJ4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
Interesting, very interesting!

A Shockwave's eye (no pun intended) view of events. Well written and an interesting insight on what may have been going on behind that logical exterior!

Look forward to reading other fics you may write!