Reviews for Not Exploding Snap
Legion chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
*Pet,pet,pet,pet* Awesome story,broster
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Kind of funny but I want to see the twins blackmail them
kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love it. xD
esmellabrooke chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Adorable. :)
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
lolz everyone has sex
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Lmao! That's just so cheeky at the end, lol! Great fic!
Wolbachia chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Brilliant. 8D
Fishheads chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
lol i loved it!
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Utterly and fabulously fantastical! ;)
Nats chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
BlckAmthystStar chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aww I really liked this. I wish it was more than a one shot. You should definately extend it. Like perhaps one chapter for each child of the Weasley family. Haha. It was great! )
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
It's you who have us purring! Well, me, anyway :) Is 'twincest' a word? Because if it isn't, you should copyright it! I LOVE it! And you know, you've introduced this delicious Fred/George pairing into my imagination. I hate to say it, but it seems... logical. Favourite lines, actual laugh-out-loud ones: "...The Boy Who Lived, who looked like The Deer Caught In The Headlights at the moment." BWAHAHA! Priceless! And the most PER-FECT line:

"What'd you expect him to do? Ask to join in?"

This is such an amazing line, the nonchalance, the throwaway funniness (which isn't a word, unlike 'annoyingly' which actually is) It is so sarcastic, so studiedly casual, so darn PERFECT in fact! And the "in this house." Seven children. Absolutely delicious. While I like the canon pairings, I'm not against a bit of Ron/Harry slash, and the way you did this, the 'best mate' paragraph, the tenderness between the two... m. Having said that, I'd dearly love you to write a Fred/George. it is so hard to get those two in character, and you did it so perfectly. The lines, the dialogue, tight and realistic. Anyway, thanks for a great and fun and funny (they're different) and tender and thought-provoking read! I'll be back to re-read... (and reread and reread and...)
Haley chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Heehee! I love this fi, it's cute and funny, just the way I like 'em.
becca davis chapter 1 . 8/14/2005

thanx that was brill plz rite more

love becca