Reviews for Derailment
SrCheese chapter 46 . 2/9
Well, this story is like a big fluff with lots of sugar with some story and fun in it, congrats on your work dude, I like your story a lot actually had some really good fun! You are going to write a new chapter?
Okamiluver00 chapter 46 . 1/29
Is this story dead? I know it's crude to ask that but I'd love to know... I personally want to see how this plays out...
HighGSplat chapter 41 . 1/27
Love your story a ton. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
WeaponMaster99 chapter 46 . 12/9/2017
DarkFabricSatin, you do realize he’s not serious about “taking his coffee away.” And why is he an asshole? All he did was ask him about an update, rather politely I might add. And “future author” is no indication of how old he is. It just means he wants to write.
DarkFabricSatin chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
don't listen to that kenneth dude... he seems like an asshole. you don't owe us shit in terms of when u update. we wont take ur coffee away. "future author" probally mean's that he's 10 and can only use the computer for an hour each day... we love you, good job
Vi-Violence chapter 46 . 12/7/2017
There's just one thing that's bothering me, when they were in the hospital Judy's parents brought a bag of her stuff, but when they left the hospital there was no indication of her having a bag with her. Other than that this is absolutely fantastic.
Vi-Violence chapter 27 . 12/6/2017
Okays I just need to add in my 5 cents on the hare vs rabbit thing, because that was actually on one of my study guides for my lab animal class. The three main differences I can remember off the top of my head are
1. Hares are born fully furred while rabbits are not.
2. Hares have seasonal coat color changes while rabbits don't.
3. Hares ares diet includes harder foods, such as bark and twigs, while rabbits stick to softer foods such as leaves or fruit.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/6/2017
This is a great story! Please keep it going! I can’t wait for the next chapter to see what will happen next!
Okamiluver00 chapter 46 . 11/6/2017
it's been almost 5 months...is this story DEAD, I would love to see where this is going...
WeaponMaster99 chapter 46 . 10/13/2017
I've got to agree with Samerican. You've updated every story in the past month except Derailment. What gives?!
Samarican chapter 46 . 9/17/2017
Soooo, when is chapter 19 coming out? It has, after all, been three months. Or are your pirate captors forcing you to only write "The Conspiracy".
bleachfan0 chapter 46 . 9/8/2017
hahhahahhah he ded XD
cmaso65 chapter 45 . 8/1/2017
The first part of this chapter is so fucking funny (plese excuse my language)
Kenneth Walker chapter 46 . 7/9/2017
Dear WildeHopps Pirate Captain,
It seems that the author of this story has, yet again, neglected his duties and has failed to provide regular updates to this story, as well as his other two stories; "The Conspiracy" and "Old Arrangements." As punishment, I suggest that you threaten to take away his coffee or switch it to the Dunkin' Donuts brand, and/or release the Kurfluffle on him.
Sincerely,
Kenneth J. Walker, Zootopia lover and possibly/hopefully soon-to-be fanfiction author.
hellion117 chapter 46 . 6/29/2017
Oh shit... TAKE COVER ODIN DROPPING ORDINANCE ON OUR HEADS!