Reviews for The Trials of a Teenage Speedster
DullReign82 chapter 9 . 12/1
I hope this doesn't mean their internships over.
DullReign82 chapter 7 . 12/1
Snart yay, Have you seen crisis on Earth X yet?
DullReign82 chapter 3 . 12/1
I'm so glad that Cisco, Caitlin and Berry are good friends at such a young age.
DullReign82 chapter 2 . 12/1
No particle accelerator no firestorm? No Stein (TT)
DullReign82 chapter 1 . 12/1
If this is indeed a SnowBarry, then I hope Iris ends up with Eddie.
Great chapter. I hope that you start updating more often again.
Green223 chapter 17 . 11/28
Bane
a butt kicking assassin chapter 17 . 11/27
This story is awesome, first. Second, please have a chapter where Barry asks GA or Batman for advice. That would be great
Samantha chapter 17 . 11/27
Bane? God bless.
Lukas chapter 17 . 11/27
OMG YOU ARE BACK I’M SOOOOOO HAPPY! And if you need a beta reader I would be happy to, I am studying writing for a degree
Kr1411 chapter 17 . 11/27
Isn’t it bane? (And great chapter! I didn’t have an account last time I read other wise I would’ve reviewed sooner, but this is great!)
MarvelMatt chapter 17 . 11/27
It's nice to see another chapter up for this, and while I'd never have someone detract from their studies - I've got my own and know just how time consuming assignments are - it's a shame that we won't see another one for a while yet; either way good luck!

It's nice to see how the earlier lightning strike has affected everything from Barry himself to even just Fake!Wells not having had time to install his cameras. Bruce and Eobard interacting should be good though.

And the man credited as having 'broken the Bat' is of course, Bane.
FlashVibe chapter 1 . 11/26
You should keep goin
Can u pleaz add in a snowbarry kiss in later chapters and even have Cisco turn into Vibe and Caitlin turn into killer frost without the whole evil thing and have them all go to another earth where they meet Kara and then have them be stuck there until Cisco can create another breach and have them attend skool with Kara and then have an awesome crossover with Gotham (mainly Selina/Bruce as the couple from there) Arrow, Legends of tomorrow and Supergirl (Just a suggestion)
Fanficlover175 chapter 16 . 10/11