Reviews for The Trials of a Teenage Speedster
ViperTimeline chapter 18 . 8/17
At least you had the gut and did able to work up an apologize, unlike other writers, who were very talented and made amazing works, yet they decided to just drop the story and let themselves over it. They didn't even write a note, a compensating chapter, nothing. They. Just. Dropped. Time flies, and I can't count the stories that had been dropped anymore. Five years, four years, three years,... they keep counting. I did take into account that they have jobs, yes; they have family to deal with, yes; they have their own life to deal with, yes. But don't we all have them all? Us readers have them too, but we still spare time to enjoy you guys' works. We might not understand the feeling and pressures when doing fanfiction, but keep in mind that there are many of us who are open-minded. Share your feelings, we share ours with yours.
You guys are amazing, keep that amazingness in you.
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 18 . 8/15
Obviously I'm a bit sad to see this ended quite early, but I understand what you mean. I've had not much inspiration recently and so my stories haven't been updated. I get it and I hope everything's ok and that if you do come back to this at some point I'll still be here x
Cathrin chapter 1 . 8/13
OMG, this looks so good!
CallMeMiles chapter 18 . 8/10
No need to apologize it happens. It was a great story while it lasted. You focus on yourself and if you ever have the opportunity to write and be consistent i say go for it. But if you can't, that's fine. It has been a while since i read this story, so you keeping it up will allow me to reread it.

Good luck with everything and i hope things work out for you :)
anon chapter 18 . 8/10
Hey, you don’t need to be sorry. Ever. You deserve happiness and love and all things good in the world. Don’t beat yourself up over this. We all understand, some of us have even been where you are.

xx
Spider-Man Super-Fan chapter 18 . 8/10
It’s okay. Everyone who tries to write a story understands what you mean with loss of inspiration, I certainly do. I relate way to much with the procrastinating as well. I told someone I would write a story from their suggestion, but in two months it will have been a year since I said that and I have only recently tried to rewrite the three chapters I have created. I constantly find myself saying I’ll do it another day, and perhaps I one day will, but not now, and I am afraid I might have to tell them that I just can’t write it anymore. I just don’t have enough inspiration. Also, I won’t publish anything until I’ve compeltely finished. On my last book, when I got about halfway through I no longer wanted to write, but forced myself to write anyway. Therefor most of it is terrible and just rushed.

Anyway, this has become a long review, but I just wanted to explain that I relate and, therefor, completely understand. It is a shame that this story won’t be continued, but I believe most of us understand and simply thank you for what you have written.
reddevil47 chapter 18 . 8/10
No need to apologise, were all human and at the end of the day, you don't have anyone rushing you to finish the story. The fact that you even wrote a note apologizing shows how much your care for us and the story. I'll be waiting if you want to continue this story, I'll also be waiting if u want to do a new story. Just take it easy, we're not machines.
KorrieChan chapter 18 . 8/10
It is ok
Pinoy Gamer chapter 18 . 8/10
Can you at least post a summary of what you have planned? That way all loosed ends are tied up. Thank you!
IamOceana chapter 6 . 6/14
Seriously i love this story...btw Is the answer cs he took velocity 9?
Hey I know this hasn't updated in a while and I know life gets busy so I hope all is well and I want you to know I really live this fic also is the answer bane
annimun16 chapter 1 . 2/9
please come back here, i miss an update. i honestly prefer yours than the series, season 1-2 were okay, but season 3,4 i feel like i am losing 'the flash' itself. well, i am sure my opinion doesn't that matter, but please have an update immediately, i am begging. i actually thought -after watching spider-man:homecoming for a hundred times maybe (the best spiderman movie everthat yours has similarity, but i really like it this high-school version, more freshening, so keep it up
annimun16 chapter 17 . 2/6
excuse me, are you still here? i mean, still writing this incredible story? it's been a long hiatus, please come up
Sorry Len, but I prefer Michael. He generally doesn't go around killing people and stealing things. I mean he did try to rob a bank in like the first episode but still...
ArthurShade chapter 17 . 1/18