Reviews for Harry Potter: Master of Death
Aurora077 chapter 25 . 11/21
*sniffs* this was so good. also as sad as i was by all the deaths hagrid's really hit me T_T
Aurora077 chapter 13 . 11/20
I have to say I am totally loving this story. It's so sooo very rare I find a story like this where Harry and the others are in character but also not completely freaking OP. Like many people write action stories and have Harry with this ridiculous amount of power that just doesn't feel right at all. This story gives him power but in a way that it's very natural and feels like a natural continuation to his actual life despite not being canon compliant like with his relationship to Hermione etc. And I like that Hermione isn't subservient to him, or not subservient but next to him and also ridiculously over powered. It's really rare to see this balance in a story like this and I'm so glad you've achieved it, it makes for a wonderful read.
MrsH chapter 25 . 8/13
Overall, I enjoyed this story very much. It was mostly well written. However, Ginny's role was obvious from the beginning, and I found it odd that neither Hermione nor Harry figured it out until near the end.

I did like the ending, with Harry's public proposal. One of my favorite "Harmony" happily-ever-after endings!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 8/6
Why is Minerva retiring? She was born in 1935 thus making her 70 years old. 70 is middle age for witches and wizards as they routinely live to be around 140/160 if not older. 60 or 70 would be the age a witch stops being able to have children. Yes, I realize she was hit with 5 stunners at the end of Harry's 5th year but that was 9 years before.
Keira90 chapter 25 . 8/3
So sad there are no more chapters to read :( But it was a wonderful read. I'm so very glad I found it. Thank you!
Keira90 chapter 24 . 8/3
Well, Ginny was my second guess, so close enough...
Keira90 chapter 22 . 8/2
Only 3 chapters left. I have to tell you, the sequel doesn't disappoint. It often happens to great stories, continuations are just not as good as first because we have great expectations. I expected something that will be keeping me on my toes, something mysterious, full of action and twist and I got it.

I love that you brought Grindelwald into it and The Masters of Death group is a great opponent to your Harry. They're powerful, very well-organized and mysterious. I'm very curious who the Phantom is (I wonder if my suspicions are correct). Right now I'm kind of angry that I have to go to sleep because of work tomorrow.
Medulla chapter 25 . 7/30
Ur story is amazing. The writing and plot was absolutely stunning and got me at the edge of my seat reading it. Truly enjoyed this story and one of the best fanfictions i have read to date. Kudos and keep that creative juice flowing.
Keira90 chapter 6 . 7/31
I really enjoy your story so far. I'm so curious about what happens next. And you brought fantastic beasts into the plot. I'm really, really excited.
Keira90 chapter 1 . 7/31
Wow. I read "Who am I?" on some other site almost a year ago and it was amazing. I literally devoured it in one day. I loved how you wrote Harry and Hermione, I loved the story and the ending. And now I found you on by accident and there's sequel. I'm so happy! Especially since I have absolutely nothing to read right now and a lot of free time.

The first chapter was interesting. I didn't know it's sequel until I read the AN at the end so I was a little lost, but still, it was very entertaining.
Jarno chapter 25 . 7/27
While I absolutely love the story, I am dissapointed by the end.
Harry stepping down as headmaster to become a junior assistant, I can only question why? What does he think he will be able to accomplish? I would wager nothing at all. Hermione is minister herself. For all intents and purposes, every change Harry whishes to make, Hermione can do from a better position. With Harry and Hermione both in the ministry, they basically put all their political power in one basket. No, for me this reads as Harry simply giving up his own career to support Hermione.
If he really wants to change things then Hermione should work from the ministry and Harry at Hogwarts and on the Wizengamot.
Jarno chapter 10 . 7/27
I do love your stories but one thing, both in this story as well as in the prequel: does Veritaserum not exist in your story? Or leglimency for that matter, although less than Veritaserum.
It seems to me that they're constantly trying to get information from Prisoners, and failing at that, by difficult means instead of pumping them full with Veritaserum?
Anne chapter 25 . 7/24
This was a brilliant story. The historical component - fascinating; watching all the characters grow and evolve - engaging; the creativity and occasional humor - totally enjoyable; even the fight scenes, which I usually find boring, were intriguing and nerve racking. I also thought the romance between Harry and Hermione was perfect - it was the perfect blend of sweetness and realism.
Anne chapter 14 . 7/24
That was beautiful done.
Anne chapter 11 . 7/23
This story is riveting. I love being able to read about all our favorite characters as adults and the fact that their is a very well thought out story and mystery just makes it even better.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »