Reviews for Harry Potter: Master of Death
izanae chapter 20 . 4/22
uhm... didn't Seamus die in your last book?
GynBot chapter 19 . 3/16
the authors note at the end of this chapter of them giving Johnny Depp's Grindwlwald the eyes of a husky was objectively my favorite part of this chapter.
GynBot chapter 7 . 3/16
haven't finished the chapter yet, but i noticed an inconsistency. in one of the previous chapters it is mentioned that Ron and Angelina are set to be married in January, but then here in this chapter they tell Harry and Hermione that they're getting married and they're the only ones who know so far?
other than these small inconsistencies i really do enjoy your stories and your writing style.
AGirlsLife20 chapter 24 . 1/9
Even though I knew it had to be her, you had fully managed to convince me otherwise. Well done.
AGirlsLife20 chapter 14 . 1/9
Literally sobbing my way through Hagrid's death. Having cried over a story like this since reading HBP and Dumbledore death.
Aurora077 chapter 25 . 11/21/2017
*sniffs* this was so good. also as sad as i was by all the deaths hagrid's really hit me T_T
Aurora077 chapter 13 . 11/20/2017
I have to say I am totally loving this story. It's so sooo very rare I find a story like this where Harry and the others are in character but also not completely freaking OP. Like many people write action stories and have Harry with this ridiculous amount of power that just doesn't feel right at all. This story gives him power but in a way that it's very natural and feels like a natural continuation to his actual life despite not being canon compliant like with his relationship to Hermione etc. And I like that Hermione isn't subservient to him, or not subservient but next to him and also ridiculously over powered. It's really rare to see this balance in a story like this and I'm so glad you've achieved it, it makes for a wonderful read.
MrsH chapter 25 . 8/13/2017
Overall, I enjoyed this story very much. It was mostly well written. However, Ginny's role was obvious from the beginning, and I found it odd that neither Hermione nor Harry figured it out until near the end.

I did like the ending, with Harry's public proposal. One of my favorite "Harmony" happily-ever-after endings!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Why is Minerva retiring? She was born in 1935 thus making her 70 years old. 70 is middle age for witches and wizards as they routinely live to be around 140/160 if not older. 60 or 70 would be the age a witch stops being able to have children. Yes, I realize she was hit with 5 stunners at the end of Harry's 5th year but that was 9 years before.
malb901 chapter 25 . 8/3/2017
So sad there are no more chapters to read :( But it was a wonderful read. I'm so very glad I found it. Thank you!
malb901 chapter 24 . 8/3/2017
Well, Ginny was my second guess, so close enough...
malb901 chapter 22 . 8/2/2017
Only 3 chapters left. I have to tell you, the sequel doesn't disappoint. It often happens to great stories, continuations are just not as good as first because we have great expectations. I expected something that will be keeping me on my toes, something mysterious, full of action and twist and I got it.

I love that you brought Grindelwald into it and The Masters of Death group is a great opponent to your Harry. They're powerful, very well-organized and mysterious. I'm very curious who the Phantom is (I wonder if my suspicions are correct). Right now I'm kind of angry that I have to go to sleep because of work tomorrow.
Medulla chapter 25 . 7/30/2017
Ur story is amazing. The writing and plot was absolutely stunning and got me at the edge of my seat reading it. Truly enjoyed this story and one of the best fanfictions i have read to date. Kudos and keep that creative juice flowing.
malb901 chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
I really enjoy your story so far. I'm so curious about what happens next. And you brought fantastic beasts into the plot. I'm really, really excited.
malb901 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Wow. I read "Who am I?" on some other site almost a year ago and it was amazing. I literally devoured it in one day. I loved how you wrote Harry and Hermione, I loved the story and the ending. And now I found you on by accident and there's sequel. I'm so happy! Especially since I have absolutely nothing to read right now and a lot of free time.

The first chapter was interesting. I didn't know it's sequel until I read the AN at the end so I was a little lost, but still, it was very entertaining.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »