Reviews for Falling into Darkness
This is so well written, I'm a fan forever! I read this nonstop all day, sorry for only leaving a comment now that I'm at the most recent chapter, it was so riveting and I got sucked into the story! I hope you continue, the characters are so real, I love Finn soooo much, what a true friend, and I'm glad Harry understood... and it would be nice to explore more of this Sirius (born 20 years later, indeed!) but looks like we are in for a very honest and true love with Dramione (no complaints here!) you write soooo well, I love the pacing, characters, detail, plot, ahhh! Bowing down! Thank you!
Oh my gosh. Okay. I have spent 2 days reading this fic and it’s fantastic. I love all of your characters. All. Of. Them. This Harry and Hermione reunion was exactly what I was needing. You have written their friendship so well! But seriously, if you ever want to write a Sirius /Hermione story, or a Hermione/Rowle story, I would be so incredibly down.
Well this was just adorable. I am feeling your Germaine and Sirius but sadly, don’t think that this is that kind of story. Sigh.
MommaBug23 chapter 55 . 8/20
Where are you!? I'm selfishly hoping youre preparing multiple chapters for us all to devour. Hope you're well and not suffering too much from writers block.

I usually gush about you on Facebook, but haven't seen you around in a while. I really do hope you're okay.
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 55 . 8/18
Brilliant story! I am in love with it! Cannot wait to read more!
Amazing! This story is incredible.
Love how Harry was understanding and really keeping with character how Ron was as always insensitive and hot headed, him and the others must know that she staying at Voldemort’s camp must not be easy, and being horrified that she could be assaulted was almost naive of Harry (again you are keeping in with the characters of the series).
This story is great!
MsSarBearPuff92 chapter 55 . 7/21
So I accidentally came across this fic and I’m so glad I did! This has been such an amazing journey so far! Please update soon!
renee-emz chapter 55 . 7/9
Sooo amazing!
renee-emz chapter 16 . 7/6
I’m so glad I stumbled upon this story today! I haven’t been able to put it down, even to stop and review! It’s so perfect 3
Matsyakanya chapter 51 . 6/29
Whoa.. wasn't that scary
seras1991 chapter 55 . 6/20
Wow, this fanfiction is so great! I can't wait to see the next chapter. You are a really talented writerThank you so much for this one! Please go on
Matsyakanya chapter 49 . 6/17
Did she killed him..? Oh My God... She killed an order member...?!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow that chapter made me cry
chefke chapter 55 . 6/10
that last sentence has me convinced something really bad is about to happen...
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 55 . 6/7
I am so happy Harry understands that Hermione needed to do in order to survive. It was also great of Draco to give Harry a way to stay in touch with Hermione. Thank you for this chapter!