Reviews for Falling into Darkness
chefke chapter 44 . 11/19
awwww
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 44 . 11/19
It is great to know that Hermione has more options than Antion Dolohov. Theo seems great as well and I loved how he presented the contract and then asked for it to be refused. Thank you for this chapter!
Gryff in The Game chapter 44 . 11/19
THEOOOOOOO YES! What a nice addition! Loved their interaction! A date with Draco in a killer dressFinn and those red bloody shoes ah ha ha! Bring on mext update! Yasss! GiTG c
MommaBug23 chapter 1 . 11/16
MORE! Pretty please?
MotekElm chapter 44 . 11/15
yay, plotspotions with Theo
eneiman90 chapter 44 . 11/15
So good! I love that Finn keeps messing around with her shoes. Lol

Thanks for posting! This was an absolute pleasure to read and I can't wait for the next chapter.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 44 . 11/14
Great chapter! Excited for the date.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 44 . 11/14
Yes! More!
skyeryder01 chapter 44 . 11/14
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see where the date takes them and to see what Hermione and Theo are brewing.
coyg81 chapter 1 . 11/14
TEASE! I thought we were gonna get some hot smut then! Lol. Nice to see Theo! Wonder what she’s asked him to make? Great chapter as always Hun x
mrslara2112 chapter 44 . 11/14
So everyone know about Dracos intentions except Hermione. I loved this chapter.
happilyeverafterandthensome chapter 44 . 11/14
Draco needs to give a contract ughhhhh
Virginie Cires chapter 44 . 11/14
wahou a date !When is draco going to propose
meruhime chapter 44 . 11/14
I am dying to find out if Narcissa submitted a marriage contract. I do admit I love me some Themione though! Finn is just amazing in this story. I hope we get some Dramione next chapter.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I've devoured all of it in about 2 weeks between my job and 2 kids, and I need more!
Might I just add that Finn has got to be one of my favourite sub character choices I've ever seen: he's just amazing and I'd run away with him lol