Reviews for Falling into Darkness
Matsyakanya chapter 49 . 6/17
Did she killed him..? Oh My God... She killed an order member...?!
Meaks88 chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow that chapter made me cry
chefke chapter 55 . 6/10
that last sentence has me convinced something really bad is about to happen...
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 55 . 6/7
I am so happy Harry understands that Hermione needed to do in order to survive. It was also great of Draco to give Harry a way to stay in touch with Hermione. Thank you for this chapter!
Great great chapter! Wow, so many things happened, I felt that I was there sitting with everyone, almost looking at a tennis match, very good dialogue.
I really hope Ron doesn’t screw things up, and gives up Hermione or something to someone with the dark lord.
Amazing as always
Cal8907 chapter 55 . 6/5
Loving this story. Can't wait to read more!
XxLost-In-The-EchoxX chapter 55 . 6/4
My little heart has died this chapter was so good! Will this story go all the way to the finak battle and on wards or just to the final battle or I don't honestly have another or? But update soon!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 55 . 6/3
I died! Laughed so hard. Hermione cussed! Poor Harry. Good gravy I hope Ron gets some sense beat into him.
MotekElm chapter 55 . 6/3
great chapter. everyone's reactions were within character. I m looking forward to the next update
pgoodrichboggs chapter 55 . 6/3
Awesome chapter! Really liked this one. Especially with the Order now knowing what is going on with Hermione and Draco.
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 55 . 6/3
I absolutely love that your Harry isn't a self righteous, judgmental git. I am so glad hermione and draco have harry's and most of the order's support. Ron reacted just as I expected and fuck him. I'm so glad this meeting happened because hermione needed this reassurance from her friends. awesome update! thank you! xoxo
AlexandraO chapter 55 . 6/3
Eeeeek. I love that Harry and Hermione didn't let this separate their friendship. I am excited for what is to come!
rabradley09 chapter 55 . 6/3
That actually went better than I expected
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 54 . 5/30
Hmmm, it seems like Hermione will be doing less killing and more tracking from now on. I hope this sits better in her conscience, even knowing that the person will eventually be killed. I cannot wait to see how the conversation with Minerva goes. Thank you for this chapter!
Colleen chapter 54 . 5/25
Literally read this all in a Day! Love the story amazing xx