Reviews for Picture Perfect
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/22
Amazing.
scottusa1 chapter 11 . 8/29
This was a great story. Thank you for writing this. Have a good one. Laters.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 2 . 8/24
I think it's velveteen knighr
Shivasb chapter 11 . 8/7
It was good, except for the father part. I was dissapointed with that bashing.
Emiliano733 chapter 11 . 7/1
Hello, this story is nice and i like the pairing(i really hope in canon Jaune will end up with Velvet or Yang, since i found Lancaster and White knight horrible). I hope you will update soon, so see you later.
ThephattestofPhils chapter 11 . 5/28
I really enjoyed this story. I love to see the whole world change based off simple actions and who you wrote about Cinder's plot failing because Nora ran into her? Fantastic. Was it perfect? No but no story is. Overall it was very pleasant read. Good work.
Spiritwaker95 chapter 11 . 5/25
Been so long since I have read a fully complete and beautiful Caerbannog/Scarlet Knight fic. It could have been a single chapter with that ending but it evolved into a beautiful flower. So worth rereading over and over again :D

Keep it up and never lose your flame
kyro2009 chapter 11 . 5/24
This has been a great romance story by far, and I'm glad to have read this to the end. You do great work, Panda. I am kind of sad that you won't be working on Tales of Neo, which I should let you know has been one of my favorites to read. Anyways, looking forward to reading 'Jaune, the Charismatic Gamer!'
TheAtlesianHarvester1979 chapter 11 . 5/16
beautiful, simply perfect... anything that I could desire for the "BunnyKnight" to continue sailing forever... but i feel that misses something. like the "Epilogue" ore something near that
lordofthenight97 chapter 9 . 5/10
Dammit. I was so busy, that by the time I got to this, the poll is closed. I was gonna vote for Bullhead pilot Jaune
Luther Cross chapter 11 . 5/9
There isn't much to say. But thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for this loving story. Short sweet and rolled right off the tongue. Thank you.
Suna No Ken chapter 11 . 5/9
This was great! I loved it! Thank you for such an amazing story! :D
Dark Durian chapter 11 . 5/9
Heh, what a nice way to end it. I also give my support to Ren and Nora's now together together relationship, lol.
Gruffard chapter 11 . 5/9
A fun read. I will admit the scene with Nicholas Arc was a little forced.

Thanks for the share looking forward to your next work. What is the status of your other story?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 11 . 5/9