Reviews for After the Battle
Toghgal chapter 18 . 8/10
Gosh I just read all of these and I love this story. I appreciate how you are covering all of the minor characters, like the Dursley, too. It really is a comprehensive “heres what’s up in the world” story. I wonder how long you are going to write for. If it’s just for the summer or if you’ll cover year seven. It’s light hearted and fun to read. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
I would love more teddy scenes
scrappy8 chapter 18 . 8/10
great chapter
I’m requesting the full sex scene plz
Bluest Witch chapter 18 . 8/10
Funny! Please do continue:-)
fanqueen135 chapter 17 . 7/16
cant wait for update
MLight chapter 17 . 6/18
Loved all of this. Hope you continue writing. You have a talent.
Bluest Witch chapter 17 . 6/15
Promising. Please do keep on.
HufflepuffWoman chapter 7 . 6/14
this last chapter has a lot of random inserts that really get in the way of the chapter otherwise the story is excellent.
Kandilynn293 chapter 17 . 6/14
I tried getting through this chapter but it was horrible trying to read around the code. Please pm when it's fixed
morring star chapter 17 . 6/14
You need to repost the chapter is unreadable it full of formatting code.
Your chapter is wonky
That's interesting I can see their relationship beginning like that

Can you add a Sirius' name being publically cleared, Hagrid's name also being cleared for being g suspended , werewolf/house elf/magical creature awareness/creature rights. Umbridge's punishment.
Centaur-wizard relations. Gringott's future. And can the trio publish Albus' biography and magically sue everyone who slandered him like Ron's aunt
Hope the next is coming very soon. Can't wait to continue reading this story.
coco29 chapter 16 . 5/22
Will Bill smooth things over with Gringotts for Harry. I hope so and will "retrieve" his vaults. Because the Potter family and Black family old en noble are wouldn't there be more houses that Harry own (with probably more house elves, don't you think)?
When Harry move to Grimmauld Place? soon I hope or Kreacher will come to Harry and tell about his loneliness (and the house protection) without Harry and do something about it (and accept Dromeda back in the house of black). What will Harry do between now and Auror academy?