Reviews for Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
OnlyRobPatti chapter 18 . 3/12
Woooow fue una historia hermosa!
Gracias por compartir tu tremenda imaginación con todos nosotros!

Y... Te debo 16 reviews :(
OnlyRobPatti chapter 1 . 3/12
Itzel L. está traduciendo esta historia al español pero acaba de iniciar. Apenas va en el capitulo 2 y no resisti la espera así que vine directo a tu perfil!
Jesstew chapter 18 . 3/10
So beautiful!
irelandk chapter 18 . 3/6
Bevey99 chapter 18 . 2/23
Great writing, good story. Thanks
Teresa R chapter 18 . 2/23
That was great thank so much. They will be perfect together loved it. :)
Teresa R chapter 17 . 2/23
Teresa R chapter 16 . 2/22
She has came a long way they both have grown so much
Teresa R chapter 15 . 2/21
So sad what happened to them but they are together now
Teresa R chapter 14 . 2/21
I hope she believes him. He almost told her he loved her
ExBficLover chapter 18 . 2/13
Beautifully written as always. There are very few authors in fanfic who evoke such emotions from their readers and make them feel the raw emotions their characters go through. You have way with the words. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
ghartling chapter 18 . 2/11
I loved this!
Peggy chapter 18 . 1/8
I've read tons of fan fiction, I guess I cannot let go of these two characters lol. Some have been great and some I didn't make past the first chapter . This story was so sweet and satisfying ... I loved it , every single page . It will be one of my favorites . Once again I am amazed by the story telling and writing of these beautiful stories from all of the women who have written them. Thanks for 18 chapters of pure reading pleasure!
helenemc chapter 18 . 1/6
Heartbreaking and heartwarming story. I am in awe of your writing. This was a very difficult read because you made it so realistic. Beautifully written.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 3 . 1/3
How am I doing? How am I doing? My stomach is in knots reading this. But I know I’m in your capable hands.
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »