Reviews for Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
Cardamoms3 chapter 18 . 17h
Another gorgeous story. You are so good at letting the situation you create unfold without adding extra, artificial drama. Can't wait for your next one.
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 18 . 9/17
This was 18 chapters of a rollercoaster and I'm proud to say i would get on repeatedly... The whirl of emotions and all. Beautifully written!
I'm having trouble with Edward's speech about mental illness. I hate when people try to police it. Everyone's experience is different. For years people told me, you're not depressed, just having a bad day. You don't have anxiety, you're just shy. Bella may have not been put in the same situation Edward was, but losing her father, step siblings, and step mother, all to be left with a mother that didn't care and to be put down a bad path... can be debilitating. Just because she has the ability to move in running doesn't mean she's not suffering the same way.
aushapasha chapter 10 . 9/9
I'm just wondering if there's going to be a chapter of this where I don't cry? Kris...its hauntingly beautiful.
IvyMasonCullen chapter 18 . 9/6
Shed a couple of tears at this and my heart broke a couple of times.
I had a placement a couple of months ago working with people with mental health disorders in a locked in psychiatric unit, learning there stories, knowing how differently our lives had turned out and how different life could have been for them left me heartbroken.

Keep writing,
IvyMasonCullen
Wonderful story. Love how you portrayed Bella. It's amazingly sad how far reaching the effects of events like this are. Not just the obvious victims suffer.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 18 . 9/1
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in July by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
sujari6 chapter 18 . 8/27
Great story. Loved the ending.
sujari6 chapter 17 . 8/27
I hope they're both OK.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 8/27
Lovely chapter.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 8/27
Love the way their relationship is developing.
sujari6 chapter 14 . 8/27
Loved the way he explained things to her.
originalbella chapter 18 . 8/27
Great story! Love your work, thank you!
saintfudge chapter 18 . 8/25
Great quick read ..thanks for sharing ..have fun
tcrew chapter 18 . 8/23
Their broken bits and pieces fit together now. Great story. Thanks.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »