Reviews for To Keep It Simple
queenofthelameos chapter 14 . 7/17/2008
wow. this is amazing! i love it. its so...realistic. i was completley hooked! this is such a sad happy beautiful love story!
CoCo82 chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Those two are getting a bit frustrating, really...
CoCo82 chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Oh my word! Are they ever going to stop this silly facade of pretending to like each other while they really secretly love each other? Argh!
CoCo82 chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Well, I think that Hermione should take Freud's interpretation literally, myself. LOL
CoCo82 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Ahh, I am starting to love Draco! And Hermione needs to move on from Ron. I must admit that I never understood that cannon.
CoCo82 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
“Yes, and then afterwards we could all sit down for tea and have a lovely little chat about our feelings,”

LMAO! Love it.

BTW, I want a key to that prefect restroom/swimming area as well! ;-)
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
She called him a "knave"-you don't hear that one too often! LOL. I really enjoy your style of writing. Very proper grammer, spelling, vocabulary, etc. Excellent.
harlyyyyy chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
Hello... i'm enjoying the story so far, i'm only on chapter 5 and i guess i should prolly finish the story before reviewing but oh well. i have a few things to say... okay... how the heck do the 1st years keep popping out of nowhere? don't they like, have somewhere to be? and also, i got a bit confused with all the italics and such. kinda got lost. and also, why is hermione looking up the meaning of a dream? you never said she had a dream involving tunnels. oh well. anyways overall i love your story!
lobstercat chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This story is very well written. I was looking through a lot of the Draco/Hermione ships, and a good amount were cliche and predictable...Unlike this one. :D
ct chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I just stumbled across this on one of the other fan sites... but it appears that only the first chapter is uploaded! If you have the other chapters on your computer still, would you mind very much if I asked you to post them again? I'm hooked after reading the first chapter...

ct
otakugal15 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
YOur chapters aren't showing up for some reason. I have no clue if it's my computer or internet browser or if it's being evil again...D:
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very good!
J chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
this story stretches the bounds of the fandom a little too much. ron leaving gryffindor? not bloody likely. also, there are some major grammatical mistakes that prevent this story from being worth reading. consider proofreading next time.
SMALLwhitelies chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Here you said that Lupus taught DADA, i think you mean Lupin. Lupus is a disease. i just think that's hilarious.
Jo34 chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
I LUV your story so far! It is so god! There's something I don't like about it though. I don't understand, this is a D/Hr shipper right? So why does she seem to still have feelings for Ron? Sorry... I'm just a really big D/Hr shipper, and this somewhat annoys me. Actually it annoys me a LOT. But of coarse it's what makes the story good so great job so far!