Reviews for Nobility
n.solodunova chapter 22 . 12h
Olivie, you are such a talented writer. I’m in love with all of you stories and this one in particular. The way you paint your charactersthey are ALIVE, they are always deep, and I love tracing those little brushstrokes that you apply so perfectly well to make them breathe.
I love the fact that each story has a concept. You do explore different things and I admire this about you and your writing.
Before I stumbled upon your work, I used to feel a bit cringy when reading FanFiction. It was a guilty pleasure that nobody should know about. Your stories are making me laugh and cry, they are just as powerful as my favorite pieces of literature.

I love thinking of your stories and the characters in them as of the same people living different lives in parallel universes. In each story you re-create a familiar character highlighting something else about them, it’s incredible.
I am always looking forward to meeting the characters again, feeling that familiar warmth.
Thank you for your work, for your great skill and language, for being deep and creative. Thank you thank you thank you!
Jily71102 chapter 22 . 1/14
I'll admit I was hesitant to try this story, but as usual you had be hooked. Thank you!
katherinerae chapter 22 . 12/13/2019
This was an absolutely incredible story. Reading your author's note at the end, I was shocked to hear that people were opposed to aspects of it. I think it was an amazing story with every aspect about fantasy that I enjoy. The characters were complex with arcs that moved up when you thought they were going down. I was always surprised and impressed. I especially loved how it really comes down to the two women, both at the beginning and at the end. I am in awe of your writing and the complexity with which you spin out your characters and the plot itself. Thank you for sticking with this despite any negative comments. You always inspire me to be a more avid reader and a better writer.
ninjaafterdark chapter 22 . 11/11/2019
This was fantastic. Absolutely enthralling! I'll absolutely be checking into your original work! Cheers!
Michi chapter 22 . 11/8/2019
Original, fresh, and interesting! Thank you so much for sharing this story
Anabella Bell chapter 22 . 11/4/2019
Esta es una de las mejores historias que he leído, es una pena que no tengas planes para hacer mas como esta; espero que algún dia te animes a escribir otra y que la gente entienda que un fanfiction puede ser mas que romance.
Muchas gracias por compartir tan gran historia :)
Doodleflip chapter 22 . 11/3/2019
Thank you so much for writing this fic - and for finishing it, even in the face of abuse from people who don't understand it. I have enjoyed every second of it, the wonderful complexity of the world and the inner lives you gift your characters, and I know that both the story and the imagery it's given my imagination will stay with me for years to come. This fic is a real achievement, and one of the best I've ever read. Thank you.
aftertherayn chapter 22 . 11/1/2019
i fucking loved this. i read it over the course of months, and no matter how long i spent away from it i always fell back into it. beautifully written and beautifully told. thank you.
staceyyyy chapter 22 . 10/26/2019
I absolutely loved this story. Just amazing. Whoever gave you negativity about writing something this good is a fool. It’s written beautifully, the plot is so utterly original and I can only imagine how many times I will go back to this story in the future to reread it. Thank you again so very much.
chutch01 chapter 22 . 10/23/2019
I was absolutely enthralled by this story and this universe. I’ve read all your fics, and this is the second time I’m reading Nobility. I wanted to review because of the author’s note at the end of this story, to let you know that I consistently enjoy your writing and look forward to every new chapter and every new series. Thank you.
nothinbutrouble99 chapter 22 . 10/8/2019
I simply love your writing, and I appreciate the creative approaches you take (we've already read the original, why wouldn't we love something new?). While I will confess this is not my favorite of your Potter fanfics, it is only because it was lacking all the snark and witty banter that I so dearly love of your usual style. I think one of the reasons it's hard to be creative with fanfiction is because your readers already feel they know how the characters "should" be. Though I can't say I particularly like this version of Hermione (a little power-hungry, resentful, entitled [rather more like the canonical young Draco] and not her usual idealistic and self-riteous campaigning self), I was very drawn to the subversive form of power and control that the female characters had to take for themselves and found the power play very interesting.

But I still prefer the Hermione that punches her problems in the face. :)
All the love,
a fan of yours that should have written a review much sooner.
laela 94 chapter 22 . 10/8/2019
I've finished this fic after reading it obsessively for the last few days. I couldn't bare to put it down as I was so enraptured by the characters and their lives. I very much enjoyed both protagonists and find that they encapsulate traits I admire and also flaws that give their story so much more depth. It's fascinating how much our paths can be set, and our relationships forge on one path from the beginning
Mimbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
As usual, I have no words- except to say that I love this so, so much already... !
Pharies chapter 22 . 9/9/2019
Anyone who didn't like this only reads trash. This was wonderful. I loved the build up and would have read quite a bit more of this. I loved the exploration of characters as well as the varied styles. I look forward to reading more of your work.

~Tori
ImaginativeinIowa chapter 22 . 9/4/2019
I really loved this story and am sad to see that this is the end of this storyline. Frankly I thought it was beautiful, thoughtful, and engaging in a way I haven’t seen with many other fanfics. Thanks for taking your time to write such an interesting story!
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »