Reviews for The Radar Recordings
inkykenrd chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
found this a wonderful story its a shame we will never see the end
The Merrill Kid chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
This is definetly one of the best stories on here (if not, the best) and I am impatiently waiting for an update whether it's edited or not. The suspense is killing me!

Congrats on law school! I hope you find the time to finish this story.

Good luck!

~Merrill
Okami.Lupus chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
Hai!

Just read your story. It is very good and it made me really wonder what happens next.

If you ever come round to continuing it drop me a line!
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
You had better finish this. It's almost 2010 now. Hopefully you have passed your exam and have a bit of time to finish an excellent story?
Chickadilly chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Just read the whole thing - it's very good. I'm intrigued and want to continue reading. Is there going to be more someday? I usually don't care for Original Characters but I quite like yours - they're real and quite interesting.

I'd love to know what happens next if you ever get a chance to finish.

Cheers!
Tina the Enchanter chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
I love this story. Especially as it combines history with my favorite M*A*S*H character, Radar, and his ESP. My co-workers nicknamed me Radar in honor of him (although my ESP-ness had a more mundane explanation). PLEASE continue this story.
alienbeing chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Now I know how Cavan felt when the last recording was static! GR! Very frustrating! You have written a fantastic fic. Your original characters are interesting, the MASH cast are well portrayed, the flow of the narrative is well placed and the plot intriguing. Why, oh why did you not finish?
Kesomon chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Oh man, no updates since 2003? I just got embroiled in the Mash fandom and this is the first really awesome story I've found.
Lucretius chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Excellent fic. It's a pity that it's incomplete.
elanorg chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
don't stop, this is great, its 1.06am please if your still at this email adress, please carry on i really want to know what happened to radar.
Sotto chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
You fail to imagine how much I love this. Something the show never touched on is what would happen if the army (I mean the Colonel Flagg-ish army) really knew about Radar's "radar". Though I'm praying you continue this, sadly I do realize it's very unlikely. So, I must sit tight wondering what would happen.
libraflyter chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Should you ever pick this story up again, I'd like to say I am an eager audience. As far as I'm concerned, there are far too few MASH fanfics that deal with my favorite character -Radar. And your take is so intriguing here - that of some historians researching a lead to unfold the story. And the premise, that Radar gets some special government attention because of his abilities, makes perfect sense in the context of the time.

This story switches from past to present smoothly, and I like Cavan. Original characters are so frighteninly often the dreaded Mary Sue; Cavan is no such thing. She is a real character, one I can follow in the search for Radar O'Reilly.
Jen-Garrett chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
i just had an idea (thats damn unusal) what if after this, Cavan creates M*A*S*H the TV show we all know and love or sumthin like that
Jen-Garrett chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
this is really wonderful one of my favourite fan fictions

Note: Hawkeye's full name is

Captain Benjamin Franklin Pierce you didn't mention the franklin part in the last chapter but apart from that this is really amazing keep it up.

Jenny
Erin Land chapter 13 . 11/24/2004
~Standing and applauding~

Excellent, dearie, excellent. I'm hanging at the edge of a cliff wondering what is going to happen next, please update this soon!

Erin