Reviews for The Radar Recordings
boasamishipper chapter 13 . 7/19
I almost didn't read this. I almost didn't click on that little blue link. I almost didn't get transported into one of the most creative post-war MASH fics on this archive.

Thank god I made the right decision.

Let's back up a bit. Radar has always been my favorite character (closely followed by BJ and Father Mulcahy), and I was really really upset that he ended up leaving the show. You've managed to capture his naive farm boy attitude so well—either you're just that good of a writer or you're Gary Burghoff in disguise. Come to think of it, you've gotten everyone's voices down pat: Margaret's, Father Mulcahy's' Hawkeye's, Colonel Potter's… Fantastic job. :)

The doctor…I don't know anything about him but I absolutely despise him for taking Radar away! And the mystery behind the lack of records—they've gotta find him! Or at least find Hawkeye, that would be great.

Speaking of they, your original characters are sublime! Cavan is a fantastic OC, she has a great voice. And Katharine, Cavan's dad, Scott, even Jack Washburn MD—they're all wonderful. It takes a really good writer to make such great OCs.

So…I get it. It's been over twelve years since this story was last updated (six if you count your 2009 update). Should I still hold out hope for an update? This is too intriguing of a story to be left incomplete forever. So please, please return to it someday. Please?

Either or, thanks for a great story. :) it's going on my favorite's list.

Yours in Fanfiction,

-Emily :)
Bottle Imp chapter 13 . 6/1
I hope you finish this story someday. It's positively brilliant. And I need to know where the hell Radar went, and why no one can track him down. I know it's been years since you updated, but a reader can still dream.
inkykenrd chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
found this a wonderful story its a shame we will never see the end
The Merrill Kid chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
This is definetly one of the best stories on here (if not, the best) and I am impatiently waiting for an update whether it's edited or not. The suspense is killing me!

Congrats on law school! I hope you find the time to finish this story.

Good luck!

Okami.Lupus chapter 13 . 2/26/2010

Just read your story. It is very good and it made me really wonder what happens next.

If you ever come round to continuing it drop me a line!
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
You had better finish this. It's almost 2010 now. Hopefully you have passed your exam and have a bit of time to finish an excellent story?
Chickadilly chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
Just read the whole thing - it's very good. I'm intrigued and want to continue reading. Is there going to be more someday? I usually don't care for Original Characters but I quite like yours - they're real and quite interesting.

I'd love to know what happens next if you ever get a chance to finish.

Tina the Enchanter chapter 13 . 6/10/2009
I love this story. Especially as it combines history with my favorite M*A*S*H character, Radar, and his ESP. My co-workers nicknamed me Radar in honor of him (although my ESP-ness had a more mundane explanation). PLEASE continue this story.
alienbeing chapter 13 . 5/24/2009
Now I know how Cavan felt when the last recording was static! GR! Very frustrating! You have written a fantastic fic. Your original characters are interesting, the MASH cast are well portrayed, the flow of the narrative is well placed and the plot intriguing. Why, oh why did you not finish?
Kesomon chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Oh man, no updates since 2003? I just got embroiled in the Mash fandom and this is the first really awesome story I've found.
Lucretius chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Excellent fic. It's a pity that it's incomplete.
elanorg chapter 13 . 5/24/2006
don't stop, this is great, its 1.06am please if your still at this email adress, please carry on i really want to know what happened to radar.
Sotto chapter 13 . 4/17/2006
You fail to imagine how much I love this. Something the show never touched on is what would happen if the army (I mean the Colonel Flagg-ish army) really knew about Radar's "radar". Though I'm praying you continue this, sadly I do realize it's very unlikely. So, I must sit tight wondering what would happen.
libraflyter chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Should you ever pick this story up again, I'd like to say I am an eager audience. As far as I'm concerned, there are far too few MASH fanfics that deal with my favorite character -Radar. And your take is so intriguing here - that of some historians researching a lead to unfold the story. And the premise, that Radar gets some special government attention because of his abilities, makes perfect sense in the context of the time.

This story switches from past to present smoothly, and I like Cavan. Original characters are so frighteninly often the dreaded Mary Sue; Cavan is no such thing. She is a real character, one I can follow in the search for Radar O'Reilly.
Jen-Garrett chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
i just had an idea (thats damn unusal) what if after this, Cavan creates M*A*S*H the TV show we all know and love or sumthin like that